Sweet, sweet lips...

BeautyPsycho

I would love to know what was used on her lips in this look... (If anyone understands, it may be written in the blog [ [URL="http://www.wretch.cc/blog/honeyqueen/9943859"]LINK ] [/URL]or anything that you think might look like this (MAC or no MAC) The pic in the blog is actually bigger, so that might help as well.
smiles.gif

Btw. my lips are pretty light naturally.

Thanks everyone!

LIPS.jpg

purrtykitty

Kinda looks like Pucker Tendertone. If your lips are really light, maybe dab Sweetie l/s with Pucker on top.

Shimmer

If you're into Stila, their Chelsea lippie looks like that on me, and I have super pale lips.

lollipoped

i have her exact same skin tone, fair Asian, and Benefit Her Glossiness in Who are You Wearing looks EXACTLY the same on me ! Defiantly try
smiles.gif
~!

aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Kinda looks like Pucker Tendertone. If your lips are really light, maybe dab Sweetie l/s with Pucker on top.

i totally agree looks like sweetie l/s....you can sheer it out with pucker or add it on top of sweetie

Kiseki

It is definitely a Dior product, since he was having her face done by all Dior products that day, maybe if you tried looking the Dior colors at a counter. It's a smaller selection than MAC's.

aimee

i had one Dior gloss in the same color
i forgot the number though it was a Diorkiss gloss and came in a tube

Latest posts