Sweetie Cake for Euro laydees

londonfan

I was wondering when Sweetie Cake will be launched in Europe (especially the Netherlands). I am contemplating an online order
graucho.gif
, but if I just have to wait a couple of weeks, then I can buy it in the shops (if I can hold up)

I've heard that it's not available all over Europe so it might be worth doing a live chat to see if it will be in the Netherlands! I've had to get a CP from America cos it's not coming to England!

Pili

Hi, I went to MAC Rotterdam last week and asked and they told me it's not coming to the Netherlands
ssad.gif

poppy z

In Paris, Sweetie Cake will come in August (so long....). And it will be an exclusivity for Sephora on Champs Elysées (for Paris, I don't know about the other cities)

Turbokittykat

Would you lovely European ladies let us know once it's out, please? The manager of my local MAC counter wants to get the softsparkle pencils and I said I try and help her. She's pretty much missed them in the US, so I am hoping to be able to get hold of them for her once Sweetie Cake is out in Europe.

amy_forster

I am soooo gutted that this isn't coming out in the UK. I'd love it too if someone could get hold of some of the soft sparkle pencils for me! I'd love them in peacocked and nightsky!

Turbokitty, do you think if someone was posting to you, you could get some and post them onto me? I'd love you forever and owe you big style!!! Oh, and what is that gorgeous shadow in your picture??? It is fab!

Incus

The sweetiecake collection aint coming to the uk?
ssad.gif

Looks like I'm going to have to ask someone to cp some stuff for me :confused:

Vicky88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incus
The sweetiecake collection aint coming to the uk?
ssad.gif

Looks like I'm going to have to ask someone to cp some stuff for me :confused:

It's all gone now! Sweetie Cake was released in early Spring!

Maybe someone can get you something from a CCO, or you can get stuff on eBay still but nothing definite.

cloverette

i'm confused!

'philosopher' wrote in the thread about patternmaker in the UK: "anyone got there haul yet? i range selfridges in the trafford centre and the MA said the next collection out after patternmaker is going to be...wait for it....sweetie cake. Pain in the ass"

so...!?

Incus

Vicky, I mentioned it cos I noticed you could still buy the sweetie cakes quad on the us website... I didnt noticed them in the uk though... also, I'm a bit confused about it all, for the same reasons cloverette has given.

p.s. Vicky, what's a cco?
blush-anim-cl.gif

Lalli

CCO=Cosmetics Company Outlet. estee lauder has some and you can find sold out items some le stuff aswell

londonfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
was sweetie cake even released here?i thought it wasnt

No, it wasn't
weeping.gif