Sweetie Cake l/g vs Dejarose l/g

enka

Hi girls,
me again, again a l/g question, again Dejarose l/g involved...

Can any of you tell me the difference between Sweetie Cake l/g and Dejarose l/g ? How different/similar are they ?

I havent seen them in real life, but I have a CP for me and I'm not sure whitch one is nicer on me.
I'm NC 20 in studio fix for reference, cold-toned skin tone, black hair, hazel eyes, age 31.

Which one is worth getting ?

Thank you so much, e.

tarteheart

Sweetie Cake is really pink, makes me think of candy. Dejarose is a deeper rosy fuchsia; a little more sophisticated looking, IMO.

Katgirl625

I'm a NC30, and I think that the Sweetie cake goes on very bright fuschia pink on me, and deja rose does the same. But I'll agree with above and say sweetie cake is a little more sheer - there seems to be more pigment/color payoff on the deja rose. I feel more comfortable wearing the sweetie cake on its own - I feel like I need something to make deja rose a little more subtle.

Alexa

i think they're totally different.

dejarose.jpg

sweetiecake.jpg

Shawna

They are different. I got sweetie cake because it reminded me of zazoom. It is bright pink, but goes on sheer. Deja rose is way more pigmented and was really "whoa" on me. I passed on it because I doubt I would use it that much.

mspixieears

Wow...they look awesome, I had no idea Dejarose was so nice, or perhaps they both just look gorgeous on Alexa's lips!

2_pink

I was just thinking about this. I got Dejarose l/g, so i was wondering if i absolutely needed Sweetie Cake. But they do look different. I think i like Sweetie Cake more, im so pale and my lips are a bit full so it kinda looks whoa on me.

enka

Thanks for the input!
My lips are quite small and I need some colour, otherwise they look like non-existing...

Alexa's pics do look different, but I like both colours...

I also like Zazoom and have still a back up at home.