Sweetie Cake, MSFs, and Parrot!

iluvtinkerbell23

One of our Artists will be with you shortly. At the end of this chat session, you may request to have a transcript of your chat sent to you via email by completing our Exit Survey.
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Barbara. How may I assist you?
Rachel: Hi! I was wondering if the Sweetie Cake eye pencils were safe for the waterline.
Barbara: Hi Rachel, although lining along the water line is very common, we don't recommend the use of any pencils on the inner rim as they have not been tested for this purpose.
Rachel: okay! What about fluidlines or eyeshadows?
Rachel: Or do you not recommend anything along the waterline at all?
Barbara: We don't recommend any products along the waterline Rachel. Again, we have not conducted testing to use our products in this way. My apologies.
Rachel: Its alright, I was just curious. I have just one more question...
Barbara: Sure.
Rachel: Do you know if they are going to release Mineralize Skinfinishes anytime this year?
Rachel: Or parrot? heehee, I love my Limited Edition products.
Barbara: To my knowledge, we don't have any Mineralize Skinfinishes on the horizon for the next few months. You can check back with us after the summer - you never know.
Rachel: okay.
Barbara: Parrot Eye Shadow, yes, that was a pretty one!
Rachel: I don't have it, but I really want it!
Rachel: And I just hate buying MAC off ebay, I feel really bad about it.
Barbara: I understand. We also cannot guarantee the authenticity of products that are not purchased from our site or our MAC locations.
Barbara: For something similar, you could try Sea Me Shadestick.
Rachel: Exactly! I've definetly seen some fishy stuff on Ebay.
Barbara: Yes, I've heard of fishy stuff too.
Rachel: I'll have to try that! Thanks for your help.
Rachel: Bye!
Barbara: You are welcome Rachel. Have a great day.

bouquet.gif

MACActress

I asked about skinfinishes and was told they couldn't give me any information on future collections >< Barbara seems very nice =) =P But I'm sure they will come out with more, even if it means we have to wait until fall/winter =P Atleast then theyll be a break between lure/bait/hooked, sundressing, and the new pigments.

Phillygirl

I just called customer service and PP MSF, Shooting Star and Shimpagne are being released next month.