Sweetie Cake Photos

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbly_brunette
that quad is so pretttttty is this coming to australia?!? if so when and when is it released in america cause i might have to get my brother to get it for me lol
smiles.gif
thx

Projected release time of September or October, in time to catch the end-of-year formals and uni graduations.

Sophia84

Ohhh this is soooo sweet!!!!! The piggies looks very good!! And from what I see the lipglasses are also very good! I wish it would be available here!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
Oooh, I love it!!!!!!!!!

But the peachy pigment looks very similar to both Deck Chair and the pigment that was just released that also looked like Deck Chair (sorry can't remember the name right now).........

Goldenaire!

But that packaging is too cute to be true! But I'm afraid it's again a not-released-to-the-public-thing!
ssad.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbly_brunette
i'll just have to buy some cupcake holders and present it myself then lol
tong.gif

rofl.gif
lol.gif
th_worship.gif

princess

Oh man I nearly drooled at that picture... its so creative! Huge thumbs up... and of course I dream that they will package it to me like this when I buy...
rofl.gif
eyelove.gif

crystalteardrop21

i like that quad, but i'm sick of that same reddish purplish color thats seems to be in every quad, always in the same bottom right corner. ridiculous!

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalteardrop21
i like that quad, but i'm sick of that same reddish purplish color thats seems to be in every quad, always in the same bottom right corner. ridiculous!

For me it seems that in every quad there is one color that I don't like. I learned that hard way to not buy any quads that have lustres in them. I love purples and for me I'm glad to see another purple. I'm just so glad there aren't any lustres in it.

gnippy

I am really excited about this collection. I am especially looking forward to seeing the new pigments and the quad.

When is this being released? I thought I saw someone post 04-13-2006. Is that correct?

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
i want that BOX!

me too, i'd be willing to buy a whole "pre-packaged" set of this collection if they'd sell it in that box

ms.marymac

I played with some of the products today, you guys just might freak when you see them! I will say the black glitter linner was not quite what I expected, but it looks cute with a shadow over it. Everything is so cute IRL!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
I played with some of the products today, you guys just might freak when you see them! I will say the black glitter linner was not quite what I expected, but it looks cute with a shadow over it. Everything is so cute IRL!

Oh, I have been wondering about the glitter pencils... what are they like? Is the glitter noticeable? Why do you have to put shadow over it?

ms.marymac

The black one went on kind of subtle. I put Steamy over to jazz it up a bit. They were kind of like the Powerpoints, but I don't know if they will have the same longevity. It seemed like the glitter showed up more with the colored ones, but still not as dramatic as the liquid glitter liners.

crystrill

3.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!!
I already have a list of stuff I want. I think my next paycheck will be dedicated to getting the collection.