Sweetie Cake Postcard

michy_mimi

I was told today at my counter that there isn't a Sweetie Cake Postcard, that the next postcards won't be untl the summer HTH
smiles.gif

ninabruja

Quote:
Originally Posted by michy_mimi
I was told today at my counter that there isn't a Sweetie Cake Postcard, that the next postcards won't be untl the summer HTH
smiles.gif

lame
ssad.gif

d_flawless

yeah, there def. isn't a postcard, but i'm more looking forward to that sexy sundressing one anyways!

Isis

Even if there were, I'm absolutely convinced the ladies at my PO are swiping mine :spy:

aquend

My MAC SA at Hechts said they didn't get any. She believes that if MAC made any, they're prob only at Nordstroms

sweet8684girl

I think if postcards are released they would be internationally (i.e. Asian editions) since the US hasn't gotten any.

arbonnechick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
Even if there were, I'm absolutely convinced the ladies at my PO are swiping mine :spy:

Ya know, I think the same damn thing.
th_confused_new.gif

I mean, how much freakin' money do I have to spend at MAC before I get sent one lousy postcard??? :confused:

aquend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in hollywood
how do you get the postcards?

They usually have them on display at my MAC stores and counters. I just help myself since the SAs never put them in my bag.

HotLady1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseena
I'm guessing these are Asian exclusive, coz a friend in HK got these too. Im in singapore
smiles.gif

You got PM!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts