sweetie cake!

singinmys0ng

I have to agree. I liked the colors but they wouldn't be something that I would use often. However, I loved the eyeliners! But the quad looks great on you!

ruhin

Looks great on you. And you do your liner so well!
smiles.gif

MissAlly

I really don't care for the quad,and the teal color sucks,even if I pack the shit out of it on my brush it doesn't show well.Hah.

lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlly
I really don't care for the quad,and the teal color sucks,even if I pack the shit out of it on my brush it doesn't show well.Hah.

i agree, all of the colors are really subtle and there are definitely better teal colors available (i love meadowland!). definitely not good if you are more into bright colors! despite that fact, the colors in the quad work really well together IMO.

Katgirl625

That's lovely! and BAMF...I thought that was something only me and my girls said...hope it means the same thing to you!

lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
That's lovely! and BAMF...I thought that was something only me and my girls said...hope it means the same thing to you!

lol now i'm curious... what does it mean to you? bad ass mother fucker! haha my sister and i say that
smiles.gif

AriannaErin

THis FOTD convinced me I need the Quad too... I even had to go back and search for this post to make sure I loved it still, and I do.. I have sort of similar coloring and wasn't sure it would work, but it looks soooo pretty on you!