Swimming in Humid Vanilla FOTD

breechan

Hello all. I just got my hair cut in Tokyo last weekend and am pretty psyched about it.
yahoo.gif

Here's a look I did this weekend to celebrate my birthday. My parents sent over Lucky Jade shadestick from Canada for my birthday so I put it to good use. I was going for a slightly nude lip as well.

choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
I'd love some critiquing, so bring it on!
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

DSCN2204.jpg

DSCN2205.jpg

DSCN2206.jpg

Face:

Mineralize satin finish foundation in NC15
Select Sheer loose powder in NC15
Sculpt & Shape in Bone Beige & Emphasize
Muji brand Blush in Orange

Eye:
UDPP
vanilla pigment (highlight)
lucky jade shadestick
chartreuse pigment
humid (crease)
swimming (crease)
Blacktrack Fluidline
NYX acid green eyeliner
Fiberwig Mascara

Lip:
itty bit of peach concealer
Instant Gold Lustreglass

hotpink1326

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquadisia
great color on you! as for critiquing, i think a darker color in your crease and lower lash line would really make your eyes pop.

I totally agree... you did a great job & it looks really nice but a darker color right in the crease would make those colors really *BAM*!! Other than that... looks great! I love the liner
smiles.gif

breechan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquadisia
great color on you! as for critiquing, i think a darker color in your crease and lower lash line would really make your eyes pop.

Yes, I agree with you. As always the camera doesn't pick up the true colors. But nevertheless, I could have used more humid. I only used a little speck of it since the color is so strong on me.

Does anyone else have that issue with humid? I love that its highly pigmented but WOAH! lol.

Do you think that by using a darker lower lash line color, that my eyes would appear smaller? I'm kinda self-concious about it.

Thanks for the critique! Much appreciated!

breechan

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmama22
Humid looks so light on you! But everything is wonderful! Happy bday!

I only used a teeny amount, thats why. It's mostly the chartreuse and swimming that you see. See previous post as to why hehe.

Thanks, I had a good birthday this year besides a broken foot.
thmbup.gif