Swollen inner labia *somewhat graphic*

Okami08

Quote:
Originally Posted by missanthropic28
okay, i have a slightly different issue i think.After my man and I had sex, my vaginal opening, both labia (all the way to my hood) was all SWOLLEN! No itchiing or pain, as a matter of a fact: the swollen region is almost completely numb.I soaked myself in a warm hemp/tea tree oil bath and waited, still no improvement. 4 hours later....... NO IMPROVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! What ti doooo!??

What form of birth control do you use? Spermicides, lubricants, and latex can all cause allergic reactions. And I'd hope he'd tell you if he's using this, but there are also numbing agents that guys can use to last longer (Durex Performax condoms, for example, come with the numbing agent already on the inside of the condom). If he's using something like that, it could have gotten on you and produced the reaction as well as the numbness.

Instead of a hemp/teatree bath, I'd have recommended rinsing or a bath with a mild saline solution (just water and salt, just to get off anything that you might have come in contact with during sex).

Is this the first time you two have had sex? Was there anything different about this time? Any factor - condom brand, lubricants, medications that either of you are taking, etc - is worth noting. If the swelling and numbness don't go away, you should go see a doctor - preferably a gynecologist, since this is their specialty.

jessymase

i have the same problem, it looks like i grew balls or something, i went to the ER for it yesterday and they said its a severe yeast infection, a severe UTI and BV all in one and its swollen from scratching it. they gave me three medications.

Latest posts