T2 Tea Recommedations :)

paige2727

Hi Guys! I really want to get some tea for T2 and was wondering if you guys have any must try teas? When I went their I tried the strawberry and cream iced tea and it was soo yummy! I really love iced tea so if you have any tea recs for iced tea, that would be awesome! Thanks, Paige
greengrin.gif

Lyssah

I have about 6 teas from T2.

(basics: Breakfast, Scencha (spelling), Jasmine Green, Lemongrass, Earl Grey and peppermint).

They have a earl grey with lavender that i'd love to try.. but I enjoy Jasmine Green as an alternative to Scencha tea.

You can get little gift packs with about 5 - 6 different teas. I recommend doing that and trying ones you think you'd like.

roLLerGrrL

The only one I've ever bought is Vanilla Mint, it smells exactly how it tastes - so nice.

I keep meaning to go back & try their Chamomile.

The Sydney & Melbourne Breakfast teas smell great! Would like to try those too.

roLLerGrrL

T2 usually have iced tea that you can sample. Maybe their website has instructions on how to make it (it's not in their catelogue)?

paige2727

Quote:
Originally Posted by roLLerGrrL
T2 usually have iced tea that you can sample. Maybe their website has instructions on how to make it (it's not in their catelogue)?

It was my first time ever at a t2 store and I loved it! Yes, thats where I tried the strawberry and cream iced tea! It was soooo yummmyy!

I would love to hear peoples favourite iced tea! The best way to make it, flavour, serving etc! That would be great
smiles.gif

TIA
greengrin.gif

roLLerGrrL

Here's The Tea Centre's recommendation on how to make iced tea:-

Ice Tea
Any tea can be made iced, but fruit infusions and flavoured teas are exceptional as they make a great natural and refreshing drink ideal in the warmer months and a great thirst quencher.
• Generally you will need approx 1 tablespoon of tea or Infusion per litre of water.
This will depend on the leaf size.
• Use cold water on tea leaves as hot water will increase bitterness.
• Leave in fridge for at least 4-8 hrs, but for best results leave overnight.
• Serve over Ice, add lemon or citrus slices, fruit or mint leaves.
• Add a little honey or sugar syrup as this brings out the fruity flavour.
• Sugar Syrup – combine equal parts sugar and boiling water., stir until dissolved.