Tackle box

kchan99

I use a 2-tier Flambeau tackle box to store and organize my makeup. It fits eye and lip pencils well, but I have trouble getting lipsticks to fit. Any ideas?

BinkysBaby

These aren't great pics because I took them in a rush but I just wanted to give you an idea of how store my makeup. I bought these two large drawers (I have a train case but it was full the minute I brought it home). The two large containers are maybe $10 (and I think that I'm over guessing a bit here) at Walmart. I use the two large ones for all of make up, brushes, makeup primers. Then I use the little three drawer one on the top for tweezers, sponges, lashes, etc. In each drawer, I have these wire mesh dividers which I also got from Walmart. They range from $3 and change to $5 and change depending on the size. And they fit everything. If you have any other questions, let me know. I'll take more detailed pics when I have more time.

"The Lip Drawer" From left to right...1st basket lipliners, 2nd basket lipsticks, lipsglasses, and lustreglasses, 3rd basket lipgelees, lip palettes, pro long wear, tastees.

This a pic of an empty basket. This is the ideal size for liners.

"Misc. Eye: Everything eyes that are shadows" Top to bottom. Top: paints, mascara, primers, and fluid lines. Bottom: pigments and eyeliners

This is a full length pic of my storage system.

saniyairshad

Thanks for the lovely pics hon
smiles.gif
ur collection loooks sooooooooooo ORGANIZED!!!!!!!!!!!