Tailormade collection

lenjhn

Has anyone found pictures of it?? I want to see the palette, a tortoise shell gloss sounds heavenly!!

Tailormade (Nordstrom Anniversary Sale): July 15
Glen Plaid: 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se
Check: 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se
Herringbone: 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se
Pinstripe: 190se, 168se, 194se, 252se, 212se

129-powder, 219-pencil, 239-eye shading, 266-small angle, 316-covered lip brush, 190-foundation, 168-angled contour, 194-concealer, 252-large shader brush, 212-flat definer

6 cool eyes: swish, print, Summerweight (lustre), Printemps (veluxe), Tailored (veluxe pearl), Well Finished (lustre)

6 warm eyes: Honesty, Vex, Woman of Means (veluxe pearl), French Cuff (lustre), Classic White (frost), Boutique Brown (Satin)

6 cool lips: Sweetie, Syrup, Primped Up [repromote] (lustre), Fashion Card (lustre), Silhouette (frost), Dressing Rose (Lustre)

6 warm lips: O, Fresh Moroccan, Haute Profile, Faddish (gloss), fastidious (lustre), tortoise shell (gloss)

magenta

i want cool eyes and cool lips! and the brush sets sound neat...yay for it coming to the bay! i'll probably get the pinstripe brush set and...one of the others.

Celina

I want the Cool Eyes and Lips, too
smiles.gif
Can't wait to see pics or descriptions!

lenjhn

I know I want the Cool Eyes and Lips, and the Pinstripe brush set. I want to see pictures so I can decide on the rest! I'm sure we won't see them for a while, since this isn't released till July. :/

V2LUCKY

I wanna get both the warm and cool eyes, pinstripe brush set and one of the other brush sets. I can't wait for pics either.

btw- Does anyone know what the price for the brush sets might be?

Jillith

Man, I can't wait to see those brush sets! I am a sucker for cute brushes. Want those eye palettes, too.

user2

I'm so happy that the brush sets will be available in Germany as well *does a happy dance*

leppy

omg how am I supposed to decide between plaid and checkers? good god.. my head hurts already. I hope its an ugly or plain plaid LOL

leppy

Ahh good.. blue. I'll hate it and the decision will be easy. I was worried it was going to be some fabulous deep red plaid and I'd have to buy two sets =D

Thanks for showing me that marty!

leppy

I like herringbone but I LOVE checks and plaid. Of course its all subject to change when I actually see the patterns..

roxybc

I'm really hoping that the patterns will be lighter nicer pastel-ish colors cuz I really don't like darker colors like the plaid swatch that was posted above. I'll still get the brush sets either way though, even though I might not even like the colors. I never use the cases anyway, it's ALL about the brushes inside!!
lol.gif

leppy

If its pastel I'd be so disappointed (no offense roxy we all have different tastes!!), I'm sick of girly girly crap. I miss the MAC with an edge, I miss a different kind of feminine that doesn't involve pink and frills.

roxybc

LOL - I'm such a pink girl!! Everything I own is pastel!! I don't own a single thing that's red or a darker shade of blue! Oh well, either way I'm getting 2 of the brush sets (each with diff brushes in them)
greengrin.gif

Antoinette

I'm excited to get the new brush set!! Yay MAC for finally offering different brushes in their sets. I wasn't too impressed with last year's Printout, so this has been a long awaited one for me.