Tailormade Lip Palettes

HotLady1970

So...I'm very confused about these!

I got them through a swap and I can't seem to figure out if there are now some glosses in it or not!
th_dunno.gif
blonde.gif
greengrin.gif

Fashion Card is listed as a "G" on the back but here in the Color Stories area it says Lustre!

So what does the G stand for? Gloss or Glaze (the lipstick texture?)

Can anybody please help me out regarding the other palette as well?

And what about the Novel Twist Lip Palettes? I'm lost there as well!
blush-anim-cl.gif

Divinity

I did a bit of research and the cool lips palette is strictly lipstick and the letters for the lipstick describes the type. So G=glaze, L=lustre, and F=frost. I could only see pics of the warm palette, but I'm assuming that it goes the same way. Usually with palettes the names on the back will say 'gloss' next to it if it is a gloss. So unless that is the case, they are all lipsticks.
yes.gif

MAC_Whore

If you look on the MAC site, you will find an area above where the colour swatches are listed in each category (i.e. eye shadows, blush or lipstick) that is labeled: View Finish Descriptions. That will list each formula and its charectaristics. You can figure out the abbreviated descriptions when you look at this.

Here are the lip finishes in the regular line:

LIPSTICK FINISHES

AMPLIFIED CRÈME
Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Colour-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact.

FROST
Excellent colour payoff with medium to high frosted shimmer-and-shine finish.

GLAZE
Low-colour impact with sheen-style finish. Glazes the lips, makes them shine!

LIP TREATMENT
Colour-free. Texture-free. Provides natural healthy-looking lips.

LUSTRE
Demi-sheer with wet-look lustre finish. Very slick. Makes lips look soft, smooth, ultra-moist.

MATTE
Pigment rich with intense colour pay-off. No-shine, all matte finish.

SATIN
Colour-rich. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding intense colour.

SHEER
Colour-light with sheer, near-translucent, naturally-tinted finish.

makeupgal

I have both, the warm and cool palettes and no, they are just lipsticks, no glosses included. HTH!

HotLady1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgal
I have both, the warm and cool palettes and no, they are just lipsticks, no glosses included. HTH!

Awesome! Thanks a bunch! Do you know what's up with the Novel Twist Sets as well?
smiles.gif

Latest posts