Take a lookey =-]

TheRitz

I went to a wedding Last night. So here are some pix of my makeup and then some to entertain u lol <3

Face :

-Dream Matte Mousse #4
-Everyday Minerals Light Neutral Foundation, finishing dust, and B & B Blush.

Lips:

-Barbie Loves Mac Frost Style It up lipstick and Fashion Pack Lipglass.

Eyes:

Some cheap green pigment
Mac frost white pigment
Some cheap green eyeliner that toally rocks lol

and LAsh Stylist Mascara once i got to the party lol before in the house i didnt have it on.

Picture171-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture026.jpg

P.S. The color matched so much better in person lol kuz the dress had the same color green as my eyeshadow in it.

saniyairshad

Girl u look amazing...i love the winged e/s my only suggestion would be wing it upwards more, if u wing it downwards or in the middle it makes ur eyes look droopy...otherwise u LOOK FANTASTIC...i
heart.gif
the dress so much

Krasevayadancer

This looks gorgeous, the only thing i would suggest would be to blend the green up a bit more, it looks a little harsh with the contrast. Other than that, you look beautiful
smiles.gif

TheRitz

thanks much =-]...it looked better when i was wearing heels, but my clumsy ass kan not walk in them so i took them off as soon as i got to the party lol i WISH i could walk in heels! =-[

TheRitz

thanks lovez =-]..the dress was uber comfortable and flattering. it hides everything! haha

shopgood

you look super hot in that dress.. i freakin love the color. did you do your own makeup or did kristina? it's soo kristina's style!

TheRitz

totally kristina haha...but it was a lil different, i put more green on top kuz itwas too light for the dress. and thanksssssssssssss. the dress did make my body look a lot better than it really is lol very comfortable too.

TheRitz

thanxxxxx Janice ...lol that is my famous "This is my good side" pose. hahhaha i hate taking pix from the other side...

emilyjoy

Oooh! I love the dress. The makeup looks good with one exception. I'd just suggest that next time you don't wing it out as far. Just do it barely past the eyelid.
Hope that helps.
greengrin.gif

TheRitz

thanxxxxx loves =-] i definitely love harsh criticism, keep em coming =-]...i lo0o0o0ove improving dude, seriously, u have no idea! haha <3