Takin it back to Lingerie

SonRisa

We still have hella Lingerie stuff to sell out of, and I'm sick of wearing the Catherine stuff so I took out my Lingerie makeup . . .

32.jpg

30.jpg

13.jpg

10.jpg

Skin: Studio Moisture Cream and Fast Response Eye Cream

Eyes: Beiging as base, dovefeather in crease with 224 brush, Taupeless with water based mixing medium on eyelid with 236 brush. Blackberry on outer lid/crease with 22 brush. Sunday Best on browbone with 217 brush and on inner eye. Engraved to line top waterline. Sunday Best on lower waterline with 266 brush. Blackberry underneath lower lashes with 266 brush. Zoomblack mascara. Strut and Cork on brows. NW20 Select Moisture Cover underneath eyes.

Cheeks: Uncommon blushcreme with 192 brush, Posey Blushcreme on apple of cheeks with 192 brush. Taupeless over posey with 225 brush. Sunday best as highlight with 217 brush. MAC Gloss patted over Sunday best with fingertip. Strada to contour face with 168 brush. Sunday Best on bridge and tip of nose.

Lips: Dervish lipliner, lingerie lipstick and Luminary lusterglass.

Beautiful1

I Love It Girlie!
eyelove.gif
Wow You Still Have Lingerie In Your Store, That Collection Moved Like Hot Cakes In NYC
smiles.gif

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
I Love It Girlie!
eyelove.gif
Wow You Still Have Lingerie In Your Store, That Collection Moved Like Hot Cakes In NYC
smiles.gif

Yea but all we have left are sunday best, taupeless, of corset, pink maribu, lingerie, negligee and the bourdoir hues quad.

user4

i like it and i actually have everything (oops dont have dovefeather) so i can replicate this look... what's dovefeather close to?

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
i like it and i actually have everything (oops dont have dovefeather) so i can replicate this look... what's dovefeather close to?

hmm, dovefeathers not really close to much. It's a lighter purpley gray. Maybe scene? Though scene is more blue based.

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
hmm, dovefeathers not really close to much. It's a lighter purpley gray. Maybe scene? Though scene is more blue based.

is it a perm color? maybe i'll buy it... haha. i really like this look... lol

rcastel10

I have all the lingerie e/s and I haven't even used themonce. This is going to be my motivation and inspiration. THANKS!!!

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
is it a perm color? maybe i'll buy it... haha. i really like this look... lol

sure is! Dovefeather looks really boring (IMO) but on, it's super pretty! It makes a nice crease color for purple shadows (like idol eyes, digit, beautiful iris, blackberry) that aren't like in your face bright purple (like parfait amour).

http://www.legacycollection.org/mac/...ather.jpg.html

though it's a little lighter than that picture. I should take a new pic of it for the gallery. I dunno what I was thinking putting that one up.

ette

GAAAAAWGEOUS. The third picture looks like one they'd use for a postcard, no joke! Love it! I think I might have to get Lingerie.

GlamDazzled

eyelove.gif
gooooosshhh your my favorite-ist!! you ALWAYS look so good...even your old fotds that you said looked "bad" looked good to me.

I have a question for you: I was wondering why you use the shade eyebrow pencil you use considering your hair is alot darker..I know you're a pro so is that like a technique or just your personal preference?

k luv u bye!
lol.gif
lol

Pushpa

i don't have anything from this collection cause i thought they were plain colors and now i see it and i could kick myself.....*crying a little on the inside*

i love the way u say what brushes were used and how

u look great i love the lip color

User34

why must u come up with these hot looks and then I want to go and get the colors. I have them all but dovefeather. =/

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamDazzled
eyelove.gif
gooooosshhh your my favorite-ist!! you ALWAYS look so good...even your old fotds that you said looked "bad" looked good to me.

I have a question for you: I was wondering why you use the shade eyebrow pencil you use considering your hair is alot darker..I know you're a pro so is that like a technique or just your personal preference?

k luv u bye!
lol.gif
lol

My hair actually isn't darker. In real life, it matches perfectly, for some reason, the camera just rarely picks up my true hair color - which is a deep, blue-red. It's a constant struggle for me to try to get them to look like they match in photos
ssad.gif

Thank you!
smiles.gif

GlamDazzled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
My hair actually isn't darker. In real life, it matches perfectly, for some reason, the camera just rarely picks up my true hair color - which is a deep, blue-red. It's a constant struggle for me to try to get them to look like they match in photos
ssad.gif

Thank you!
smiles.gif

oooooh ok! if your eyebrows were green you'd still be the shit though :loveya:

Latest posts