taking my daughter shopping.

queenofdisaster

so i have my money saved up for the coveted barbie loves mac collection. but, i take the wee ones shopping, and my daughter's eyes completely LIGHT up when she sees "BOB BOB"! so i had to shell out like a gazillion dollars on freaking sponge bob square pants bathroom accessories. it's so cute, now she wants to use the potty so bad so she can name the characters on the shower curtain. so i guess some good came out of spending like $50 just to decorate a bathroom for a 2 year old, LOL! and i still need to go get the rest of it!

but i LOVE making her happy. if i can spend $50 on 2 items from MAC, i can definitely spend 3x that amount to make my babies smile!
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

Aww that's so sweet. I don't have kids but I feel that way about my little brothers and they're not even "mine"

Such a nice mommy =)

~LadyLocks~

How cute! I totally agree! Hmm...that's a good tip, maybe I sould Dora out our bathroom if it's gonna help her use the potty lol. Aww and I would love to see her reaction with the "Spun Bob" bathroom lol.

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
How cute! I totally agree! Hmm...that's a good tip, maybe I sould Dora out our bathroom if it's gonna help her use the potty lol. Aww and I would love to see her reaction with the "Spun Bob" bathroom lol.

oh i was so gonna go crazy with dora, but i just had a little boy so my hubby and i decided it would be better if it was unisex. his room is superman, her room is dora and so their bathroom is "bob bob"

and about the potty, i can't believe it! i'm so happy haha!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
oh i was so gonna go crazy with dora, but i just had a little boy so my hubby and i decided it would be better if it was unisex. his room is superman, her room is dora and so their bathroom is "bob bob"

and about the potty, i can't believe it! i'm so happy haha!

Haha how cute! My daughter's room is all Dora as well...lol. We actually just got her a Dora bed, she loves it but, the trick is to get her to stay in it lol.

Latest posts