Tall boots with Capris

Jessica

OK, so I was totally up with fashion this past Spring when I wore my tall boots with a pair of grey wool capris, and now I have PROOF!!! I just received my BCBG Fall Catalog and what do you know???? Almost every pic shows beautiful women, and clothes, wearing capris, gaucho pants, etc ALL with tall boots on
smiles.gif

So pooie on you Ian (Janice's BF)!!!! I'm not some crazy women pairing things together !!!

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I love that look.

as do i, but you need the right boots with the right capri's!

i like khaki capri's and brown aligator boots. yesss....

well not on me, since im a guy. But you know what i mean.
smiles.gif

Juneplum

gawd i love that look too! too bad we can't wear it here unless we have a cold front in december =(

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
OK, so I was totally up with fashion this past Spring when I wore my tall boots with a pair of grey wool capris, and now I have PROOF!!! I just received my BCBG Fall Catalog and what do you know???? Almost every pic shows beautiful women, and clothes, wearing capris, gaucho pants, etc ALL with tall boots on
smiles.gif

So pooie on you Ian (Janice's BF)!!!! I'm not some crazy women pairing things together !!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BCBG... my favorite letters .. when it comes to shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiles.gif
I didn't get mine
ssad.gif

user4

I Really Love That Look... Been Wearing It Since Last Winter... I Think It Looks Super Cute And Classy! And Added Bonus... I Can Still Wear My Capris In The Winter... Woohoo

ishtarchick

I love that look also, but I'm not able to wear it myself,ii think it looks super on tall girls with long long long legs
smiles.gif
not my at all

pumpkincat210

Yeah, its still 100 degrees outside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
gawd i love that look too! too bad we can't wear it here unless we have a cold front in december =(

Latest posts