Tannersville, PA CCO (The Crossings Premium Outlets)

NubianHoneii

OMG. First off I've been in that cco before but that was in my 'pre mac obsession' days so I didn't remember how great it could have been so I didn't bring that much money with me.

They had tons of DC'd stuff. I wish I had wrote some of it down. I remember they had dark soul pigment, accent red pigment, aire-de-blu (i think thats how you spell it lol), and about 10 other "you better get your hands on this now or else you are crazy" pigments for 13 bucks each.

Had a bunch of LE and DC shadows too. I don't remember any names because I didn't get any.

They had all current, and some old formula foundations (even the old tints) for cheap. If you are darker then a 45 (NW or NC) don't bother though, they didn't have any of those shades. I'm a NC 50 so you know I looked for them. They also had the old concealer pallets for about $10 or so I think.

I ended up with Vivacious Lipstick(which now that I LOVE it I have to go back and get more) for $10, and MSF in Glissade for $17.00. If you liked Glissade let me tell you, they had about 15 or so.

Overall... I'm going back Monday!

MACForME

Re: Tannersville, PA (The Crossings Outlets)

Yep- I got there about twice a year. I was there this past summer and the woman told me that they haven't gotten anything "new". My last trip was about 2 weeks ago, Alot of shadows they had were older, such as Gorgeous Gold, Star Violet, some from the Lure collections like ManCatcher and AquaVert. Nothing thats "hard to find". They also had 3 quads, Beauty Boy, Sweety Cakes and Take Wing. Some of the older brush sets, the black one with the tassels.. yes and a ton of Glissade and some shimmer powders like STAR! But this is the same stuff they've had for awhile.. WoodBury Outlets in NY gets more product, while the CCO in Reading PA is HUGE.

sass000

This was my first time at a CCO and I figured since I had some time today (even though the weather was horrible) I should go since it is probably packed on the weekends. I put the items I purchased on the Hauls forum but here was some other stuff they had:

About 30-40 different eyeshadows, 2 different brush sets (black one w/dangly beads and a patternmaker set). Also about 7 or so different fluidlines, about 6 or so different different pigments. A bunch of lipglasses, strobe cream, a whole bunch of foundations, 3 different quad sets, lipsticks and some other stuff that I wasn't looking at too closely. I mainly went for the eyeshadows.

By the way, they have their "rules" posted. No more than 3 of anything (ex. only 3 eyeshadows even if they are all different colors). They have a 100 dollar purchase limit on MAC and a 300 dollar store purchase limit at any one time. I am definitely going back
drools.gif

sass000

Yes, yet another CCO trip
th_DANCE.gif

So, this morning a friend of mine called me to ask if I wanted to go to a CCO, OF COURSE I'm not going to say no... I posted what I purchased in the Hauls section of the forum.

In addition, to the stuff I posted when I went on Wednesday they also had a bunch of (Mac) blushes, about 5-6 eyeliners, about 10 or so lipliners, about 40 lipsticks, and a variety of lipglasses and chromeglasses. Also some lip sets, only about 3 brushes, a LARGE MAC tote and also a MAC traincase. They had nothing FAFI. I was happy with my haul but I probably won't go back for another month or so (unless it's to a different CCO).
smile.gif

sass000

Went this past weekend (Feb. 23) to the CCO and they actually had pretty much the same stuff as last time except the eyeshadows, there was noticeably less choices in colors. Maybe it means they will be restocking soon? Anyway, I put what I purchased in the Hauls Thread.
smiles.gif

MACForME

I used to LOVE this CCO..

I live less than an hour away, so it was really easy to get too. Over the last year or so.. maybe longer, the choices at this one have been pretty much "the same". The salesperson said they really haven't gotten anything really new since "the summer" and this was told to me the last time I was there. Back in January, they had LURE stuff, which was out in 2006.

Very few changes and very little to choose from if you go a few times a year. Every once in awhile I'd see something of interest, this is where I got my So Ceylon MSF and PatternMaker palette.. The foundations and powder colors never seem to change either. Good luck getting NW20- IN ANYTHING. They never had it, at least while I was there. I don't have high hopes for this CCO when I go.

And they are NOT kidding when they say no more than THREE of one item. I found that out.. the hard way.

I've been to the Reading, PA outlet and that one was MUCH bigger and had lots more.

sass000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
I used to LOVE this CCO..

I live less than an hour away, so it was really easy to get too. Over the last year or so.. maybe longer, the choices at this one have been pretty much "the same". The salesperson said they really haven't gotten anything really new since "the summer" and this was told to me the last time I was there. Back in January, they had LURE stuff, which was out in 2006.

Very few changes and very little to choose from if you go a few times a year. Every once in awhile I'd see something of interest, this is where I got my So Ceylon MSF and PatternMaker palette.. The foundations and powder colors never seem to change either. Good luck getting NW20- IN ANYTHING. They never had it, at least while I was there. I don't have high hopes for this CCO when I go.

And they are NOT kidding when they say no more than THREE of one item. I found that out.. the hard way.

I've been to the Reading, PA outlet and that one was MUCH bigger and had lots more.

Macforme,

Have you been to the one at the Woodbury Commons lately? I am thinking of going to that one to see if there is a big difference in eyeshadow or pigment choices. Also, how long does it take you to get to the one in Reading, PA? I live in NJ (Morris County) as well and was just wondering how long of a drive that was. Thanks
smiles.gif

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass000
Macforme,

Have you been to the one at the Woodbury Commons lately? I am thinking of going to that one to see if there is a big difference in eyeshadow or pigment choices. Also, how long does it take you to get to the one in Reading, PA? I live in NJ (Morris County) as well and was just wondering how long of a drive that was. Thanks
smiles.gif

I live in Parsippany. And yes, we've done a "road trip" to Reading, which was about 2.5 hours, the CCO was HUGE, bigger than Tannersville, you could probably fit 3 of the Tannersville CCO in there! They had so much stuff.. I went NUTS last time!.. Woodbury Commons is a short ride, about 45 minutes give or take, up 287, over the bridge and a little while later, you're there. its OK.. its not GREAT.. Rather on the smaller side, but their stock changes ALOT~~

You should go with us!! We are thinking about a trip to Woodbury in a week or two!

sass000

Macforme,

Wow, what a small world! I work in Parsippany.
icon_eek.gif
About Woodbury, it sounds tempting....
drools.gif

sweetie0716

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass000
Macforme,

smiles.gif

I luckily live in reading, and the cco here has about 4 quads, about 30 or so eyeshadows, 15 or so pigments, 6 fluidlines and probably the same for shadesticks. A ton of face care and foundations, blushes, lipsticks. I havent seen any msf there. But overall good selection of eye products

sass000

I went to this CCO yesterday (03/21) and they had pretty much the same stuff as last month when I went with the exception that they now had the brush and lip sets from the heirlooms collection. I also wanted to let anyone who wants to go to this CCO know that they have now lowered their MAC limit. There was previously a 100 dollar MAC limit and they have now changed it to a 75 dollar MAC limit. They are getting extremely rigid with this limit. I had gone there a few times before and gone over the 100 dollar limit by maybe 15-20 dollars and they would remind me of the limit but let it slide. This time when I went I had to put something back because I would have gone over the limit by 3 DOLLARS!!
angry.gif
Definitely something to think about (for me at least) before making the 55 minute trek up there. Don't know if it is worth it to spend on gas if I will only be able to purchase maybe 4 or 5 items.
th_dunno.gif
I guess if I am at this outlet to buy other things (like I did yesterday), it's not too bad but otherwise we'll see.

MACForME

Tannersville PA- The Crossings CCO

Just was there this past saturday (06/14), finally, they got some new stuff.

Glissade MSF
Lightscape MSF
Light Flush MSF

Mi'Lady e/s
Family Silver e/s
By Jupiter e/s

Alexander McQueen e/s & paint pots

Gentle Fume, Take Wing quads

giggles1972

Re: Tannersville PA- The Crossings CCO

I was there last weekend and they had sooooooo much stuff.

i got shimmermoss e/s and delft pp

sass000

Anybody been to this CCO recently? I'm thinking of going soon and would like to know what they have since they don't get stuff in regularly...
ssad.gif

EllieFerris

I've never been there, but I'm going this Friday, August 8th. I'll post here and let you know what's up.

I normally go to the Franklin Mills one, which has a lot of stuff. The problem there is that the staff gets all the good stuff first. The guy at the register told me that when they got Dazzleglass and Fafi stuff, it never made it to the floor.

bella1342

I was there today, no dazzleglasses yet...

From Fafi I saw belightful BP

They had all of the McQueen paintpots and shadows. Also the msf's that Macfor Me posted.

They just got in some naughty nauticals...

I saw 2 heatherette lipglasses.

Lots of accentuate/sculpt powders. (they had about every shade)

Latest posts