Tanning for Asian Skintones!!

luvsic

I have been debating for a while what to do about this...

I am naturally an NW27 about, according to the MAC MUA I saw a few days ago...but the thing is, I am not really olive-skinned...I actually have yellow skin
ssad.gif
and yuck, I am not happy with the way it looks...it photographs especially yellow, too. My friend just introduced me to tanning beds, and the first time I went I got a fabulous base tan that lasted for about 2 weeks. I don't know if I want to go on a regular basis yet, but I seriously LOVED how it turned my previously yellow skin into a beautiful golden brown shade. This summer I plan on laying out a bit more.

All you ladies who have naturally pale, pretty skin, I'd say rock it! But my skin is an inbetween yellow shade that is just not too attractive looking :/

I am looking for alternatives to this before I totally jump ship and start going to indoor beds. I cannot seem to find a self tanner that caters to my type of skintone...it seems like all of the self tanners I've tried (Jergens, Dove) just turn me even MORE yellow
ssad.gif
Also, shelling out hundreds for fake tanning is not reasonable because I am a poor college student.

Before I start using beds (in moderation!!) Does anyone have any recommendations for good self tanners for Asian skintone?

TIA!

xsnowwhite

maybe try sunlabs or xen tan, i havent tried either but hear great things about the real brown color they produce

Latest posts