Tanning Help ?!?

Mac2Perfection

Hey guys I need your opinons as I need a good sunless tanner anything you would recommend? Not to look orange or have a funky smell.. I was thinking about getting Sunlove..but I was reading some comments about them being good but a delay on getting the product after ordering and the customer service sucks..If anybody has ordered from them can someone share me there experiences..Id really appreciate it

QueenBam

The Sally Hansen spray one is nice
greengrin.gif
and non streaky

NatalieMT

I'd avoid Sunlove, I've read some horrible things about them online too, they don't sound like good news!

Personally I love Fake Bake, I haven't used it lately but it'll always be my go to tanner. I'm super pale but because when you put the product on it only goes as dark as the amount of natural melanin in your skin you never look over bronzed or orange and no streaks either. I looked beautifully tanned, like I'd had a nice holiday but it wasn't too much at the same time. Was easy to apply as it has an indicator colour (they do make formulas without this too) and although yes I wore it overnight and it rubbed off on sheets etc it didn't stain, no smell either at all. The colour also lasted well too, I was only applying every 5 days or so for a top up.

LC

I think Clarin's Self Tanning Milk is a good one. You get a nice natural color, it has an anti streak formula, and there is no yucky smell. $32 at any department store that sells clarins

xsnowwhite

the new hawaiian tropic cream lotion gives a great color and seriously has no trace of a fake tan smell. the color is more brown than orange

MizzMelroseMood

I love Sun Labs, their sunless smells so yummy like cherries! The color u get is no where near orange either, it's the perfect natural tan shade. You can order it from Dermstore.com and get free shipping!
smiles.gif

bellaxo812

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzMelroseMood
I love Sun Labs, their sunless smells so yummy like cherries! The color u get is no where near orange either, it's the perfect natural tan shade. You can order it from Dermstore.com and get free shipping!
smiles.gif

thmbup.gif
I would also recommend Sun Labs tanning products. It does smell yummy and the lotion applies dark, so it's very easy to apply since you can see if there are areas that you need to rub in more. You get some color as soon as you apply, with final color developing after 1-3 hours. Also, it dries quickly so there is no waiting around in the buff for fear of streaking or staining clothes. The color is very natural and I have never looked orangey. It literally looks like you just came back from the islands. Also, alot of other tanners tend to fade horribly and very patchy (not to mention quickly) and this one does not...this in itself had me
th_worship.gif
I went for 4 days with no touchups and still had color and no patchy spots.

I have tried many other self tanners before and this is definitely my favorite and the one I will be sticking with. I got mine from sunlabsonline.com and I got the set that has the lotion, exfoliator and tan maintainer for $39.95.

Latest posts