Taos Blush

beauty_marked

Taos was my first NARS blush and my absolute favorite!!!! words cannot describe how much i love this blush. All you need is a little bit, or else it looks a little bit clowny. but the texture/pigmentation is right on. lovvvee it

Toya

I agree with Beauty Marked. It's a very, very pigmented blush and you only need a touch of it to give a healthy flush.

Shadow

I just bought it today and I'm anxious to give it a whirl. I already have Orgasm and wanted another blush with a little more punch. I checked out all the colors and thought Taos was the perfect choice.

maryland

The first time i saw taos blush i didn´t like it a lot, but now it´s one of my favourites, i love it with Mac ladybug l/s on the lips.

Using mac 187 blush helps a lot for the pigmented blushes

cocodivatime

Bumping this up to get new opinions.

I am newly addicted to NARS blush and thinking about getting this one
I hear is great for WOC.

MsCocoa

I love love love Taos, it's perfect for warming up your skintone, I also own Taj Mahal (note the random plug) and now I'm a huge fan of Nars blushes!

Kuuipo

Taos is the Orgasm for women who don't have skin like chalk. I love Taos, its very warm an brightens up the whole face.

paopao

It's a very beautiful blush. Very VERY pigmented. Though it looks quite orange, once applied it transforms. I always apply it with MAC's 187.

Purplegloss9

Maaaaan, thanks guys.. now i gotta get out there and get TAOS! .....yaaaay!
yahoo.gif

Terry74

Can please someone compare Taos to Mounia? I own the second, I'd like to buy the first, but I don't know if they're similar or completely different.

panda0410

Taos is a deep peachy orangey colour, its not nearly as nice in the pan as applied, one of my favourites!! Mounia is almost like Bright Fuschia pigment - bright deep pink. They arent even close to similar. I have them both - or rather had them - I accidentally smashed my Mounia and nearly died :|

Bernadette120

i love taos and i am fair skinned. i dab the brush lightly once and it is enough. its very pigmented as are most nars blushes. a little goes a long way. i like to put a gold shimmer on my cheekbones with it...gorgeous!

snkatha

I'd like to bump this for more opinions. I'm torn between taos and dolce vita. I'm nw45 which do you think is best? To give you an idea i've decided to get taj mahal, lovejoy and exhibit a but am still wondering about the last one? Any suggestions?