Tarte A-list Palette - edited

Rockell

Anyone have this?? I have to rave because it's my absolute favorite makeup thing right now. It's this exclusive palette at Sephora. You get 8 full size eyeshadows, a pencil e/l, and three mini lip gloss duos. The e/s are gorgeous!!!!
eyelove.gif
Best for the bronze or smokey look. Tarte e/s are good quality, though I do use a primer with all my e/s. I seriously have been using part of this every day since I've gotten it. It is a really good deal, $40, considering so much product you get. The thing is, you have to be a member of their Beauty Insider club to get it...except I got the link from someone at the EMMU forum.
lol.gif

Here's the link:
http://www.sephora.com/beautyinsider...questid=130638

And a close up pic that I took:
tartea-list.jpg

-Rachel

Lolita

Were you able to purchase this online despite not being a beauty insider? I REALLY want this palette, but live in canada (so no sephora stores OR beauty insider-ness for me). The link you gave works, and i can put it in my basket, but I wonder if ill actually recieve my item...

Lolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiekins1
there's actually 3 sephora stores around toronto if that helps any.
ssad.gif

ha ha yeah, 3 around Toronto, but zero around Vancouver (well, seattle, if you want to stretch it) which is just rediculous...pfft

Anyway, thanks for the quick response girls, im definitley getting this one!
smiles.gif

aznsmurfy

i really luv this palette. it's seriously one of my favorites of all time. so easy to use and just looks great with everything. glad i got it ^_^