Tarte for True Blood

missah

Tarte released a collection called Tarte for True Blood. Its Limited edition and is only available to Beauty Insiders only members.
There are 3 products:
1. Tarte for True Blood Limited-Edition Palette $52
What it is:
Inspired by the hit HBO series True Blood, Tarte's limited-edition palette is packed with 17 eye shadows, a full-size emphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner in black, a deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes! clinically-proven natural mascara and a deluxe Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol.
What it does:
Get glamoured with this limited-edition palette packed with 17 killer new eye shadows and more. Each richly pigmented shadow is softly milled and infused with Amazonian clay for pure color payoff, silky application and long wear. From ethereal goddess to vampy vixen, you can create countless looks using these shimmering, matte, and smoky shades. Open after dark: Buried in this palette's pull-out drawer is a full-size EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner in black, a deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes! clinically-proven natural mascara and a deluxe Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol to help you complete your look. Turn into a real truebie using the four 'get the looks' included with each palette, created with the help of True Blood's award-winning lead makeup artist Brigette Myre-Ellis. Tune in to the new season of True Blood, Sundays at 9/8c. Only on HBO.
This set contains:
- 17 x 0.07 oz eye shadows
- 0.003 oz True Blood EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner in Black
- 0.1 oz True Blood Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara in Black
- 0.08 oz True Blood Lifted Natural Eye Primer
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Phthalates
What else you need to know:
17 limited-edition eye shadows include:
The Light (shimmering warm ivory), Fairy (shimmering pink), Dusk (matte warm taupe), Dawn (shimmering gold dust), Werewolf (matte chocolate), Waitress (sparkling pink champagne), Nocturnal (sparkling deep indigo), Charmer (sparkling burnt copper), Glamour Me (sparkling deep plum), Stake (matte steel), Bayou (shimmering golden tan), Telepath (sparkling warm rose), The True Death (sparkling silver), Immortal (sparkling midnight black), Moss (shimmering forest green), Legend (deep matte black), "V" (sparkling crimson).
Research results:
Lights, Camera, Lashes! Clinically-Proven Natural Mascara increases the appearance of lash volume by 424% and lash curl by 90.2%. Lifted Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 51%.

2. Tarte for True Blood Limited-Edition LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint $24
What it is:
Rehydrate with this mint-infused, iridescent red shade of Tarte's limited-edition LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint, inspired by the hit HBO series True Blood.
What it does:
Experience love at first taste with Tarte's LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint, inspired by the hit HBO series True Blood. It's all flavor and no bite with this mint-infused, iridescent red shade that drenches lips in a luminous, long-lasting tint. Tarte's LipSurgence technology rehydrates lips by delivering a surge of moisture for a deliciously plumped up appearance. Tune in to the new season of True Blood, Sundays at 9/8c. Only on HBO.
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Phthalates

3. Tarte for True Blood Limited-Edition Natural Cheek Stain $30
What it is:
Show your true colors with Tarte's limited-edition, sparkling red cheek stain inspired by the hit HBO series True Blood.

What it does:
Have you spent eternity in search of an everlasting glow? Meet your maker. Inspired by the hit HBO series True Blood, this sparkling red cheek stain blends on smooth and lasts from dawn to dusk and well into the night. One drop is all you need to create a crave-worthy natural luminescence for all skintones and types. Like all Tarte products, this lusty natural stain will do good things to you thanks to natural mineral pigments and fruit extracts. Tune in to the new season of True Blood, Sundays at 9/8c. Only on HBO.
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Phthalates
- Triclosan

I'm very excited about this collection and I'm definitely getting the palette. I might end up getting the cheek stain too eventually, if by the time I have money it hasn't gone out of stock.

Are there any other True Blood fans getting anything? Are you excited about this?

mercurysmile

Hm, I was completely uninterested when I just saw the promo pics but the swatches of the eyeshadow look gorgeous! Plus being a True Blood fan I love the names. The cheek tint and lip tint look nice but extremely dupeable.
Def. very cute for True Blood fans.

missah

Yeah, the palette shadows look so plain in the promo photos! I was just going to get the palette for the true blood factor and the sexy case but since I saw the reviews, I def want the shadows too^^
I'm also getting the cheek stain. every girl should have a lovely one and I like this one=D

SweetJoy

I've never watched True Blood but the shadows and cheek stain look right up my alley. Too bad I don't need any more eyeshadows. Does the packaging remind anyone else of Benefit's Throbb?

DILLIGAF

I'm not usually a fan of cheek stains but this one from Tarte for True Blood is calling me! I can also see this color on my lips!

missah

love this brilliant HBO horror show and cheek stains is also mine favorite.
I absolutely LOVE the cheek stain. When you open it, it looks like a heap of glitter. i was worried but I used my ELF powder brush to get some and swiped it on my cheek for a really natural lovely flush.

Ingenue

I reviewed the collection on my blog... I really love it. The shadows are big and really pigmented... I was pretty blown away. And the cheek stain is REALLY flattering. That surprised me because well, it's RED... but it goes on so soft and sheer. Really nice. And it smells good. I'm a stickler for smells. The cheek stain smells like lemonade.
lol.gif
Love that.