Tattoo!!

freaksinunif0rm

Oh man!

I've never gotten a chance to show off my new tattoo!

It's been a few weeks now, so it's healed.

asefd.jpg

eag.jpg

It's a swallow in purple leopard print. I think I'm going to get more leopard print (and get some spots filled in) when I actually turn 18.

eighmii

thats funny, i have two swallows on my shoulders, and i got them when i was 15!

yay for underage swallows!

sweetbabigurl

omgggggggggg YOU LUCKYY BUTTT!....THE TATTOO IS SOOOOOO PRETTYYYY!
the owner at "lucky stars tattoo" near campbell said i cud get a tattoo, i even asked if i had to be 18, and he said "no" so i was like "OKAY!" i'll come bak tomorrow, so me and my friends went bak cuz my friends wanted to get their belly buttons done, so while there were getting it done, i asked the same dude again, and he said "no you have to be 18"

i was sooo pissedd cuz i had my money ready and everything, but he jus had to ruin my day! i even skipped 2 of my classes
ssad.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif
i wanted a butterfly with my korean name written by my mommy...BUT NOOOOO he jus had to ruin MY DAY! ugh lol

but anywayssssss YOUR TATTOO IS SOOO PRETTYY! I LOVE IT
thmbup.gif
smiles.gif

freaksinunif0rm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabigurl
omgggggggggg YOU LUCKYY BUTTT!....THE TATTOO IS SOOOOOO PRETTYYYY!
the owner at "lucky stars tattoo" near campbell said i cud get a tattoo, i even asked if i had to be 18, and he said "no" so i was like "OKAY!" i'll come bak tomorrow, so me and my friends went bak cuz my friends wanted to get their belly buttons done, so while there were getting it done, i asked the same dude again, and he said "no you have to be 18"

i was sooo pissedd cuz i had my money ready and everything, but he jus had to ruin my day! i even skipped 2 of my classes
ssad.gif
th_remoteImage-61.gif
i wanted a butterfly with my korean name written by my mommy...BUT NOOOOO he jus had to ruin MY DAY! ugh lol

but anywayssssss YOUR TATTOO IS SOOO PRETTYY! I LOVE IT
thmbup.gif
smiles.gif

Oh man, that sucks!

I went to the Underground ("Da Underground Tattoo" <---sounds ghetto XD) near Aborn. I love them. Very friendly...but I think I'll go to San Jose Tattoo (near the Pink Poodle), next time. Neither of them card and they're both good (San Jose Tattoo is better, but it opens at 3).

Good luck and Twankies!

sweetbabigurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaksinunif0rm
Oh man, that sucks!

I went to the Underground ("Da Underground Tattoo" <---sounds ghetto XD) near Aborn. I love them. Very friendly...but I think I'll go to San Jose Tattoo (near the Pink Poodle), next time. Neither of them card and they're both good (San Jose Tattoo is better, but it opens at 3).

Good luck and Twankies!

hahahahahhaa yea the "Lucky Star Tattoo" is near Pink Poodles too, 420 South Bascom Ave., my friends and i literally went down at leasst a good 45 min drive going into every tattoo shop on the street, and all of them card but i'll try san jose tattoo and da underground tattoo! thanx fo tha info!
thmbup.gif

Luxurious

i love your tattoo. i want a few stars...one there,one there...so on. first i must convince my parents a bit. i'm only 15...but at least i have a lip piercing..wohoo.

freaksinunif0rm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
i love your tattoo. i want a few stars...one there,one there...so on. first i must convince my parents a bit. i'm only 15...but at least i have a lip piercing..wohoo.

I have had 13 piercings (I only have five now)...my parent's don't know about my dyed hair, piercings, and tattoos. XD

But at least they let you pierce yourself :].

Luxurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaksinunif0rm
I have had 13 piercings (I only have five now)...my parent's don't know about my dyed hair, piercings, and tattoos. XD

But at least they let you pierce yourself :].

you don't see your parents or don't live with them?
i dyed my hair, too but no special color, so they said nothing. actually my parents aren't very strict and when my grandma says something against my hair or piercing i ignore her as usual
lol.gif
so i'm quite happy with my parents, but i really want a tattoo
smiles.gif

freaksinunif0rm

Quote:
Originally Posted by triccc
i have a swallow too!

are you getting yours colored in? it's so cute.

Yay!!!

I was planning to...but since I got colored spots, I don't think I will. Hmm...