Tatty packaging from my latest haul

ritchieramone

I was in Glasgow recently, so I headed straight for the MAC counter in Frasers. I bought a few backups of Studio Fix, Blot Powder etc and some other bits and pieces which have been in my shopping basket for a while at maccosmetics.co.uk.

It was only when I got home that I noticed how tatty some of the packaging was. I suppose it doesn't really matter as none of it was for a gift or cp or anything like that, but it just seemed a little less than I expect from MAC.

Oh well!

Anyway, this is what I got -

Silver Dusk Iridescent Powder
Greenplay Liquidlast e/l
Powerplum Liquidlast e/l
Velvetone brow pencil
Kitschmas pigment
2 x Studio Fix NW15
2 x Blot Powder Light
Studio Finish Concealer NW15
Digit e/s
Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF50
Microfine Refinisher
Pencil sharpener + sponges, puffs etc
Floral Fantasy e/s
Rose Blanc e/s
Stars 'n' Rockets pan refill (mail order)

I usually buy online, so it's great to be able to see colours for real before I buy them ... ! I probably wouldn't have looked twice at Digit from the swatch and description on the website, but it caught my eye at the counter and it turns out Rose Blanc is the colour I hoped Gorgeous Gold would be but wasn't.
smiles.gif

MisaMayah

:cartwheel: NICE!!
I'm dying to go on a spending spree @ MAC!! But I can't cos I'm ill and had to leave my job =(

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
I'm dying to go on a spending spree @ MAC!! But I can't cos I'm ill and had to leave my job =(

I hope things will be looking up for you soon, health-wise *and* MAC-wise!
smiles.gif

User49

I hate tatty packaging! U pay for nice new stuff! Not stuff that's been bashed around by the delivery man! At least u have some nice new mac stuff! Better the packaging than the product eh? Nice haulage!
smiles.gif