Taylor Swift in "Teardrops on My Guitar" (a shimmery aqua look)

mreichert

I was asked to try this look from Taylor Swift's music video- "Teardrops on My Guitar". I'm so glad she asked, as I had SO much fun trying this out! I liked how it turned out so much that I made my husband take me out to a nice restaurant
winkiss.gif

I did a video tutorial if you're interested
smiles.gif
Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Makeup Geek » Tutorials » Makeup Tutorial: Taylor Swift (”Teardrops on My Guitar”)

Inspiration pic:
2499696237_fc24cc0154_o.jpg

My attempts...
smiles.gif

2500006938_6a40387042_m.jpg

2499181679_b5299c353e.jpg

2500007298_1fce807b11.jpg

2499181507_28f0e14f64.jpg

2500007454_069408be34.jpg

Face:
  • The usual
    smiles.gif
Eyes:
  • MAC Creme Color Base in pearl
  • MAC Paintpot in greenstroke
  • MAC Nylon eyeshadow
  • MAC Aquadisiac eyeshadow
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in zero
  • Smashbox Envy eyeshadow
Lips:
  • MAC Plumful lipstick
  • MAC Perfectly Pink lipgloss

lsperry

Re: Re-creation of Taylor Swift in "Teardrops on My Guitar" (a shimmery aqua look)

Very pretty look and I love your video! It is very well-instructed.

elmo1026

Re: Re-creation of Taylor Swift in "Teardrops on My Guitar" (a shimmery aqua look)

I love it you look amazing i like the little eye jewelry. I did a look too, Please check it out tell what you think.

wootangnit

Whoa, thats amazing. They look like little bubbles. I love it!

glam8babe

beautiful
smiles.gif
i love the tutorial you did for this too

AudreyNicole

sigh.gif
I swear, everything looks so great on you! I love this! I need Greenstroke now
yes.gif
Do you think Pearl CCB would work on oily lids if I but down a paint first, and put the CCB over it? (those don't crease on me)

nunu

Marlena you look gorgeous!

mreichert

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
sigh.gif
I swear, everything looks so great on you! I love this! I need Greenstroke now
yes.gif
Do you think Pearl CCB would work on oily lids if I but down a paint first, and put the CCB over it? (those don't crease on me)

I'm thinking it might work, since the paint will dry and leave a layer on your lids.... Someone else asked me, and I'll dry the cream base over different other bases and see how it goes, but I have dry lids so not sure how helpful it will be?
ssad.gif

mreichert

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
I love it you look amazing i like the little eye jewelry. I did a look too, Please check it out tell what you think.

Where's your look posted hun? So I can check it out
smiles.gif

mreichert

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
... i also think i need greenstroke now! and try out this look
greengrin.gif

You should- it is one of my favorite paintpots now- it's such a gorgeous minty green color! I'm going to try putting it under the mood ring from the Heatherette trio to make it pop some- ooh....
greengrin.gif