Taylor Swift - Our Song: 1st Look Rec's?

babyfauxblondie

I love the first look Taylor had in the music video! She had gold eyes and really thick lashes with a really pretty peachy lip. Could anyone help me with products that can be used to achieve the whole first look? Thanks
smiles.gif
Here's some pictures too...

r8yohx.png

Tinkee-Belle

I say the first look looks like old gold, sumptous olive, carbon and a bit of nylon to highlight. And some big thick lashes like #3. You could use Feline liner which is the blackest black you can get! My lips look like that when I used Slicked Pink lipgelee with myth lipstick to lighten it a little bit. Cheeks you can use any sort of peachy blush, like Nars Orgasm

P.s. I LOVE the video she looks so hot when her hair isnt all crazy curly! I also like the aqua eyes she has near the end of the video

babyfauxblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle
I say the first look looks like old gold, sumptous olive, carbon and a bit of nylon to highlight. And some big thick lashes like #3. You could use Feline liner which is the blackest black you can get! My lips look like that when I used Slicked Pink lipgelee with myth lipstick to lighten it a little bit. Cheeks you can use any sort of peachy blush, like Nars Orgasm

P.s. I LOVE the video she looks so hot when her hair isnt all crazy curly! I also like the aqua eyes she has near the end of the video

thanks so much! that was exactly what i was looking for. i'll probably use a different blush though, since orgasm just gives me shimmer because my skin's a dark tan.

omg, me too! her hair looks so pretty straightened! taylor is so gorgeous. thanks again for your input <3

babyfauxblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle

thanks so much! that was exactly what i was looking for. i'll probably use a different blush though, since orgasm just gives me shimmer because my skin's a dark tan.

omg, me too! her hair looks so pretty straightened! taylor is so gorgeous. thanks again for your input <3

Latest posts