Teal and Purple

taina007

here's a look i did using some color. I haven't figured out how to wear teals just yet, they always look weird so i decided to pair it with my trusty sketch and instead of making the entire lid teal i just did the outer corner with a little teal...anyways, hope you like it, and if you have any recs on how i can wear teal with my eye shape, please let me know!!! i'm in dire need of some recs with all the teals i have, lol, i need to use them!

Eyes:
painterly pp
ricepaper
club
vanilla
sketch
blue absinthe
blitz & glitz fl
kiss me mascara

Face:
Revlon Colorstay
Medium Dark MSFN
NARS Duo concealer

Cheeks:
Deep Dark MSFN duo (both shimmery and reg. sides)

Lips:
2N lg
Hodgepodge lipliner

P1300011.jpg

P1300005.jpg

P1300012.jpg

Thanks for looking!

VeXedPiNk

You must wear more teal! It looks fantastic on you!

I really think you could get away with putting the teal across your whole lid to make a greenish smokey eye. If you think it looks like "too much", you could always tame it down with a lighter colour to the inner corner (like Vex or Shroom?).

Hypathya

Gorgeous!!! This is absolutely well blended. I love how soft and full of glow your looks are!!
Thanks for sharing!!

taina007

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk
You must wear more teal! It looks fantastic on you!

I really think you could get away with putting the teal across your whole lid to make a greenish smokey eye. If you think it looks like "too much", you could always tame it down with a lighter colour to the inner corner (like Vex or Shroom?).

thanks i'll try that, i don't have vex, but i have shroom.

and.....

Thank you everyone for the compliments!!

Latest posts