~Teal FOTD.. My take at the Princess Jasmine inspired look (PIC HEAVY)~

jdechant

Hey Guys!! Just thought that I would post a look I tried last night for my friends going away party! I had recently seen the video from xsparkage for the Princess Jasmine inspired video so I thought that I would use those colors for inspiration.
smiles.gif

FACE
Select Coverup in NW25
Hyper Real SPF 15 in NC400
Strobe Cream
Mineralize Skinfinsh/Natural in Medium Plus
Stark Naked Beauty Powder Blush
Fix +

Eyes
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Teal Pigment (applied wet)
Frost Pigment
Deep Truth e/s
Fade e/s
Carbon e/s
Shroom e/s
Brun e/s (brows)
Blacktrack Fluideline
Feline Eye Kohl
Diorshow Mascara
Some cheapie falsies
smiles.gif

LIPS
Hue Lipstick
Baby Sparks Dazzleglass

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

HOPE YOU LIKEY!!!
dothewave.gif

NicksWifey

You look awesome Jenna! Those colors look FAB with your already gorgeous eyes. One of my favorite looks from you!

TISH1124

You always look stunning!! There is no possible way for you to ever look bad unless you let me do your makeup...You look FABULOUS!!!

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
You look awesome Jenna! Those colors look FAB with your already gorgeous eyes. One of my favorite looks from you!

Lol...thanks so much Brit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I love this you gorgeous, gorgeous lady!!!!!!!!!

Aww..you are too nice Rbella!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
You always look stunning!! There is no possible way for you to ever look bad unless you let me do your makeup...You look FABULOUS!!!

Lol..well thank you TIsh, but I beg to differ....I think you would do an AMAZING job on mine or anybody else's makeup! I can't wait for the day to get Tish-ified
smiles.gif

juicygirl

omg another gorgeous look jenna!!! did it hurt to get your nose pierced?? i wanna get mine done but am kinda scared...how long does it take to heal??

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
omg another gorgeous look jenna!!! did it hurt to get your nose pierced?? i wanna get mine done but am kinda scared...how long does it take to heal??

It kinda felt like getting your eyebrows waxed..it makes your eyes tear up, not cause it is that painful, but because it is around all your nerves in your face. It hurts a little when they pierce it..but once they get the stud in, its not bad...your nose is a little on the sensitive side but really not that bad at all...umm..i want to say its sensitive for a few weeks..that is..I've had mine forever now..lol, since 2002
smiles.gif

MissAlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
did it hurt to get your nose pierced?? i wanna get mine done but am kinda scared...how long does it take to heal??

It takes about three months.

Anyways.I've been meaning to try this whole Jasmine look out,and you've inspired me.

Latest posts