Tealo Powerpoint

MacLover

I wore this to work today. If I would have seen this post before I washed my face, I would have posted a pic for you. Sorry

mac_obsession

ty, but i was so not feelin it
ssad.gif

ok this one is better....I forgot about it until now. Tealo is on the waterline

http://www.specktra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7985

mac_obsession

ITA jeanna!! Whenever I use shade I generally use tealo on my waterline...cause they are very close...and I suck using fl on my wl...

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
ITA jeanna!! Whenever I use shade I generally use tealo on my waterline...cause they are very close...and I suck using fl on my wl...

have you ever tried using a lip brush for your waterline? try it!! it's the best i've tried for the waterline, since my angled brush pokes me in the eye. i slightly moisten the brush with water and flatten the bristles between my thumb and finger so it's nice and flat and somewhat stiffer.

and yeah, i remember the MA telling me that Shade was basically the Fluidline version of Tealo : )

schMAC

ummm...i may not know what i'm talking about and let me know if i dont, but when i went to one of those MAC sessions at Nordstom in the spring the makeup artist said that you shouldnt use powerpoint pencils on your waterline. Forgot the reason but it had something to do with you could get an eye infection. She said use the kohls on the waterline as much as you want b/c they have some ingredient in them which are okay for the waterline.

Latest posts