Technacolor and Plushglass haul! (no pics yet)

Makeupluvr

Ok, so I needed (LOL) to go to the Pro store to pick up a Light Avant Gold MSFound. I put on hold last week. I already got Medium and Dark (for bronzer) but the medium is a bit too dark for me, so I am going to blend Light and Med together to get the perfect match
smiles.gif
Anyway, so I had seen people talking about Technacolor and Plushglass and I saw some Technacolor swatches on here and I was very confused as I didn't think it would be at Pro stores until Saturday, so I call my Pro store and low and behold they had Technacolor and Plushglass out! So I went!
smiles.gif
And this is what I got! (Will post pics later in the week when I have time)

Technacolor:

Blue Edge
Full Flame
Lightshade
Peppier
Pompous Blue

Plushglass:

Ample Pink (on me this is a natural my lips but better kind of color)

Generally I am all about the Frost and VP e/s's. Don't get me wrong Velvets are cool but they aren't my thing. But these colors are SO GORGEOUS, and unique, and they look AMAZING packed over my staple HG Beige-ing shadestick (I had to wipe off my swatches from the store because they were up my arm and I went to Target afterward, LOL. I would have looked like I had a disease and it would have ended up on my clothes.) The ones I didn't get just didn't do it for me. Here is a breakdown of why:

B-Rich - I have over 15 brown e/s's and I love the frost finish and this reminds me of something but at the moment I can't think of what so this wasn't necessary for me.

Jeweltone - GORGEOUS but I have over 15 purple e/s's and the glitter didn't really show up on me and the color was a bit muddy over the shadestick, and it reminds me of a deeper violet underground (e/k) so I deemed it not necessary for me. (Of course I may change my mind about this later, LOL).

Slip pink - nice but I have over 15 pink e/s's and I didn't get it when it came out with Lingerie for this same reason. (Reminds me of Banshee, which I have, even though Banshee is a lustre IIRC.)

Zeal - again I have more than 15 purple e/s's and I didn't feel this one was unique enough that I needed to have it, reminds me something else, can't think of what off the top of my head, and I don't recall the glitter showing up in this one as much.

I didn't get any of the liners becasue though they were pretty, I only thought one was really unique (uniform I think it was?) and these are permanent so I can wait.

I only got 1 plushglass as they are permanent and I have TONS of lip glosses. I don't know how plumping this is as I have full lips already, but there is a definite cool/warm tingle to this, it's hard to explain (less intense but similar to DuWop Lip Venom). I like that the color is milky and the texture is like the lustreglasses.

Hope those descriptions help!
smiles.gif

Check back for pics
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Ohhh I can't wait to see pictures! How dark is Full Flame? And is Pompous Blue more Aqua or Emerald? I have heard both about this one...

Makeupluvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Ohhh I can't wait to see pictures! How dark is Full Flame? And is Pompous Blue more Aqua or Emerald? I have heard both about this one...

Full Flame isn't dark, I would say it is a medium color. It reminds me of Cranberry but a little lighter, more pink, and more wearable.

Pompous Blue is definitely more Emerald than Aqua IMO. It reminds me of Waternymph from Lure but Pompous Blue is a deeper shade IMO. HTH
smiles.gif