Technacolor, Untamed, Nocturnelle, Formal Black, Dress Sets, & Jewelescent haul!

mzcelaneous

Let's just say I'm making up for time for not purchasing these items as they were released
cutey.gif

I've also got my MACouture package at home waiting for me to open
greengrin.gif
I'll post those pics sometime this week
winks.gif

lipshock

That is such a great haul. I love it.

I keep meaning to go purchase those two Untamed quads before they're all gone from the counters and the website. I am slacking on my cosmetic game. :]

I have to ask but what kind of camera did you use to photograph these lovely little items? The pictures are so crisp and clear . . . and the color, ah, so vibrant. Yeah, I am pretty much a photography enthusiast.
greengrin.gif

~LadyLocks~

eyelove.gif
Great Haul ladie! I won't be able to have another haul for awhile cause of X-Mas. Maybe around the 30th since that's when I get paid again. I am soo jealous...sheesh! LOL

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
wow...nice. How do you like your shadow palletes?

I
heart.gif
the warm e/s pallette so far. Great selection of colors for that one! Haven't tried the intense pallette yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock

I have to ask but what kind of camera did you use to photograph these lovely little items? The pictures are so crisp and clear . . . and the color, ah, so vibrant. Yeah, I am pretty much a photography enthusiast.
greengrin.gif

I rock a Nikon D80
winks.gif

lsperry

Are you going to have fun!!! I know I did when I received mine....I got everything you got except the glitter, glitter liner and lipgelee!!!

I so fell in love with the take-wing, untamed quads and the intense eyes palettes that I got back-ups!!!

Happy playing....

amoona

WOW ... wait it says you're from Northern Cali ... where did you find all of that?! haha everyone in the Bay Area is sold out I only got my hands on Jewelscent and the Dress Sets ... I couldn't get to nething else

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
WOW ... wait it says you're from Northern Cali ... where did you find all of that?! haha everyone in the Bay Area is sold out I only got my hands on Jewelscent and the Dress Sets ... I couldn't get to nething else

Girl! I went everywhere -- Roseville, Sacramento (Arden & Downtown), Fairfield, Concord (freestanding & counter), Union Square, & Pleasanton for the palettes. I eventually decided to just buy the rest of it online
thmbup.gif
I'm still looking for the smoky eyes palette
ssad.gif

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Girl! I went everywhere -- Roseville, Sacramento (Arden & Downtown), Fairfield, Concord (freestanding & counter), Union Square, & Pleasanton for the palettes. I eventually decided to just buy the rest of it online
thmbup.gif
I'm still looking for the smoky eyes palette
ssad.gif

I believe they still have some here in San Jose at Valley Fair mall. At least they did when I went last week :shrug:.

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
I believe they still have some here in San Jose at Valley Fair mall. At least they did when I went last week :shrug:.

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Do they? I'mma call 'em and have it shipped to me. Freestanding or counter (Nordie's)?

ccarp001

great stuff! i love my warm eyes palette and the silvery lilac e/s (tickles?) in the take wing quad has become one of my favs! i wish it was a perm : (

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Ooh, ooh, ooh! Do they? I'mma call 'em and have it shipped to me. Freestanding or counter (Nordie's)?

I'm sure you've probably already called but theres a Freestanding and Nordis counter there. Usually when I go to a counter and something's out, I go to the other store to see if they have it and in most cases, they do. HTH!

You can also check Oakridge Mall Macy's and Eastridge Mall Macy's to.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts