Technakohl liners

Turbokittykat

Does anyone know why these are listed on the US MAC site as permanent and on the UK MAC site as LE with triangles of death? Are they really LE in the UK? And if so, why, if they are permanent in the US??

Turbokittykat

Anyone know? I'd do a Live Chat and ask but we don't have a Live Chat facility in the UK and I doubt a US MAC employee would know about the status of technakohls in the UK.

Glitziegal

Hi, I have found that all new things listed on the UK site show as LE with the triangle.
I e-mailed customer services when the plushglasses were released as they had the triangle. They confirmed with me that they are permanent but still haven't updated the site. If you are worried call a store or customer services. But I think they are generally just a bit crap
lol.gif

Turbokittykat

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
...I think they are generally just a bit crap
lol.gif

Oh, so true! Especially when by the time they get a new collection up half of it is already sold out!

And how we don't get a goodbyes section. If things don't sell they are just taken down after a while. Things stay on the US site for so much longer than on our site. Still, at least we have a website now.