Technakohl vs Humidity

_trimm_trabb

Blech, not good. They smudge and run SO easily. And they say they're waterproof, ok, it just means all the smudges won't come off when you try to fix your makeup. :/ I returned mine.

Ada

It's wierd how much this sort of thing seems to vary from person to person. I bough several technakohls and on me they last very well and don't smudge once they set. But fluidlines, which everyone seems to love, bleed like crazy in the outer corners of my eyes. Technakohls don't. Hmm.

cathythi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada
It's wierd how much this sort of thing seems to vary from person to person. I bough several technakohls and on me they last very well and don't smudge once they set. But fluidlines, which everyone seems to love, bleed like crazy in the outer corners of my eyes. Technakohls don't. Hmm.

I'm exactly the same way, I love the technakohls.. I think if the technakohls are running or smudging on someone its because they are pressing too hard, you need to use a light hand since they are cream, the color transfers very easily
thmbup.gif

AudreyNicole

I don't have any problems with running or smudging either. I really like them and hope to get more colors soon!
smiles.gif

joraye

I like mine. But I have a flood running over my waterline and oily eyelids. It doesn't budge with normal wear, but one little smudge, and im raccooned. Plus, if I want a deep look, i still have to reapply every couple of hours to the waterline. I like them better than PowerPoints and easier to travel with than fluidline and brush.