Technique Event?

amazed527

I was wondering if anyone has been to one of these events. Is it worth the 50 dollars. The girl said I get it back in the form of a gift card though. the Artist will show 2 different looks and any all questions.
I wanna go and hubby said it was fine(part of my anniversary pressie).
So anyone?

aeni

Any of the events are worth it. You learn things, get things, meet people, and get stuff with your gift card.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Deff do it. It's so worth it. And since you're a MAC fan, you'll buy 50 dollars worth of product eventually, right? Might as well learn alot of stuff as well!

laguayaca

tjust know you are sooooo luucky to be able to go!! my MA called me she had saved me a spot but i have a freakin final on that day ...grr!

kblakes

I'm so happy. My MA told me about it today. I just spent $100 for the smoke signals event so I have to wait until payday to reserve a seat in the class though. I had a friend who went to the event and she loved it.

Chrystia

I went to an eye technique this summer. I didn't find the demo very useful since it was basic tecniques which I already knew. However, the two ma's who did the demo stuck around the counter for a long time and did more individualized technique with people who asked. That was super fun, because the MA was showing some more advanced techniques, she also talked about upcoming collections etc. I would say go for it.

OMG! You should definitely go! Everyone who posted to this message is right. Why not go since your a MAC fan and can learn a lot of things as well? When I was working at a counter that held MAC technique events, I booked various customers who knew nothing about MAC to my loyal clientel. So, let me tell you: THEY ALL LOVED IT! It's like MAC training for customers and you get to learn the essentials and how to each MAC product goes hand and hand with each other. So, I encourage you to go. You won't be sorry. Also, the 50.00 should be redeemable at the end of the class. I don't know if the rules have change. But if it has, oh well! At least you left the class with a bunch of knowledge and so much more inspiration as a "makeup lover".

Latest posts