Teen weddings!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Critisizing her weight, her boobs, everything about her is just kind of mean.

Yeah, that kind of took it a bit far, I agree.

But she's a teen and would be considered a minor in the US. And she's been dressed to look twice her age, over-sexualizing her... at her own wedding.
Even as a teenager myself, I think that should be criticized because it's immoral. Even if it is tradition, it's kind of irresponsible on her parents part.
You know how many old, perverted freaks are going to be working it to images of her with her tits spilling out of her dress.
Ugh.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Yeah, that kind of took it a bit far, I agree.

But she's a teen and would be considered a minor in the US. And she's been dressed to look twice her age, over-sexualizing her... at her own wedding.
Even as a teenager myself, I think that should be criticized because it's immoral. Even if it is tradition, it's kind of irresponsible on her parents part.
You know how many old, perverted freaks are going to be working it to images of her with her tits spilling out of her dress.
Ugh.

^^I totally get what you are saying. She had the permission of her parents along with their blessing though. She was surrounded by her family and friends and it was probably not their intention to dress her up so that sleazy guys have something to beat off to. This is how she wanted to dress on her big day so that is what they let her do. And why not?? It's her wedding! It's not a long flowing white gown with a pretty veil and the perfect pink floral bouquet but that does not mean it's wrong or immoral. Your morals are obviously different than hers and I'm sure there are many, many people who would agree with you but it's her wedding so it's her rules and that's how it should be for ANY bride to be
smiles.gif

LOL honestly some of these pictures cracked me up but I am so glad that there are colourful, crazy people in the world >_<

emeraldjewels

Quote:
I got married when I was a teen and I wore a purple tie dyed, silk dress with shiny, bright red sneakers and I will never regret it. I had so much fun it's one of my happiest memories
smiles.gif

That sounds like the best wedding ever! To hell with tradition
th_wink3.gif

aleksis210

Quote:

LOL honestly some of these pictures cracked me up but I am so glad that there are colourful, crazy people in the world >_<

Yeah because then we wouldn't have anyone to make fun of.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldjewels
IMO there's a lot worse things she could do than marry her long term boyfriend, with her parents permission.

when you're sixteen, nothing's even had time to be long term; of course there are worse things, but there's a ton of better things she could be doing like um...staying in school.

emeraldjewels

Female travellers don't work, and the boys are taken out of school at about 14.

Not something I agree with, but thats how they do it

SaturdayStevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
lmao.gif
this is brilliant.

i am so sending this to my fiance.

I just hope it doesn't say "this is what I want ours to be like"
tong.gif

SaturdayStevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by talste
In the words of my bro "Negative opinions are like an asshole, Everyone has one & no one wants to hear it"
th_LMAO.gif

i've always heard it as "everybody has one and they all stink"

SaturdayStevens

081027_weddingguests_lead.jpg
OMG OMG OMG! EWWWWWWWW! WTF? That one girl looks like she's in pain!

And what did Katie Price ever do to any of you that made you hate her so much?

MOOSH

I think you haters are all just jealous. She looked absolutely beautiful -like a cross between Jessica Alba and Fergie. She is so lucky. I wish I could have had a teen wedding as glamorous and classy as hers.

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSH
I think you haters are all just jealous. She looked absolutely beautiful -like a cross between Jessica Alba and Fergie. She is so lucky. I wish I could have had a teen wedding as glamorous and classy as hers.

Uhhh... you're joking, right?
shockt.gif
Glamorous and classy? I'm sorry but
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOSH

Oh dear....

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturdayStevens
081027_weddingguests_lead.jpg
OMG OMG OMG! EWWWWWWWW! WTF? That one girl looks like she's in pain!

And what did Katie Price ever do to any of you that made you hate her so much?

I don't hate Katie Price, I do admire her to a point. But... this might be wrong, so please correct me if I am, this is the one thing that really makes me dislike her (if its true). I remember her gaining 'Mum of The Year' award somewhere... but, if I'm right, the reason why Harvey is disabled is because she went out drinking etc whilst she was pregnant with him. So how can she achieve 'mum of the year' yet she is the reason why he is that way. But like I said.. I don't know 100% if that is true, but if it is, then I still don't like her lol.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldjewels
Female travellers don't work, and the boys are taken out of school at about 14.

Not something I agree with, but thats how they do it

I had neighbors growing up who for the most part kept to themselves, pretty secluded area, larrrge family.
The dad's and boys of the family all had their way with the females in the family. Everyone knew it, the girls didn't necessarily blab it but it was well known.
I commented once to someone who worked within the sheriff's dept of the town that "Dear God someone needs to do something about that" and the response I got was...
"Meh. They've been that way for years, it's just the way they live."

Yay for acceptance.

makeup_queen81

OMG!! what is she wearing? Does she really think that dress looks good on her? Can't believe the parents would allow her to get married at such a young age

Korms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Uhhh... you're joking, right?
shockt.gif
Glamorous and classy? I'm sorry but
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korms
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Fair enough. But children dressed like hookers is quite a troubling sight to behold, wouldn't you agree?
th_dunno.gif