Tell me about the 168 brush for blush application.

sss215

pros, cons, is it a must have? i really like this brush but am wondering if its a necessity. i would love some feedback.

nunu

Basically it is an angled brush which could be used for numerous things. You can use it to contour, apply powder blush or cream blush. Some people use it to apply liquid foundation as well.

I have it but i don't reach out for it because i use the 116 to apply blush, the 109 or fingers for cream blush and i don't need to contour my cheeks as my face is very skinny.

RandomnessWithK

i had the 129SH brush and well swapped it.. (i don't like short handles anymore lol).. but i used that for blush just maybe 1-2 times..

but i loved how a few of the MA's at the MAC counter used the 129 for blush on me and 168 for contouring!

Susanne

I have both, the 129 and the 168.

The 168 is awesome for applying powder but also cream blushes. You can apply the product very precise - no matter if you want colour on your cheeks, a contour or a highlight.

I use the 129 for a quick blush makeup if I am in a hurry and I have one 129 SE in my purse.

LMD84

hhhmmm well i have it an honestly don't use it that often. mainly because i prefer to use the 129 or even the 109! i think the biggest draw back for me is how the bristles dry - they pink out all over the place - whereas all my other blush brushes seem to dry fine.