Tell me how does it feel to treat me like you do?

amrogers78

I love that song Blue Monday from Orgy! I haven't heard it in forever! But how appropriate for a blue look!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

FACE:
MUFE HD Primer
MUFE HD Foundation #128
Smashbox HD Concealer
MAC Emote Blush
MAC Dainty mineralize blush
MAC Belightful powder
MAC MSF in Medium Plus
Fix +

EYES:
MAC Bare Canvas paint
MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Solar White e/s
MAC Crystal Avalance e/s
MAC Freshwater e/s
MAC Deep Truth e/s
MAC Boot Black liquid liner
Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash mascara

LIPS:
Urban Decay Big Fatty lip plumper
MAC Subculture lip liner
MAC Creme Cup l/s
MAC Fashion Scoop creamsheen dazzleglass

3804707336_57628128b0.jpg

3804704042_f3ecb416d8.jpg

3804712894_aea1fb78decopy.jpg

CC is Always Welcome!!!

starbucksmocha

th_worship.gif
I am speechless! You are gorgeous!!! How on earth is your skin so amazing??? And I love the eye look, supremely well blended and pretty
smiles.gif

M.A.C.tastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucksmocha
th_worship.gif
I am speechless! You are gorgeous!!! How on earth is your skin so amazing??? And I love the eye look, supremely well blended and pretty
smiles.gif

Very pretty eyes, but the rest of her face is obviously very photoshopped!
th_confused_new.gif

amrogers78

Thanks everyone! As for my skin, it is so not perfect!!! Smashbox HD concealor is my love, because of my dark circles and MUFE HD primer and Foundation does wonders for evening out my skin, but I put one thingie (a layer might be the word I'm looking for) of the soft focus from my adobe photoshop elements and that's it. I'm doing a thirty day trial of it - I've never played with photoshop before, but so far I like it. Not quite sure what else to do with it, though! Here is the last pic before photoshop:
3804712894_aea1fb78de.jpg

See, not very photoshopped.

Thanks for the compliments!

SmokeSignal16

Hells yeah Blue Monday is my fave song ever!!! I also adore Orgy too! I love the look, and I agree your skin is sooo pretty! But it is fun to play with photoshop, you can do all sorts of stuff.

amrogers78

Thank you so much everyone!! As for my hair I like to use Bumble & Bumble Seaweed shampoo and I use Redken thickening lotion. After I style it, I use Redken's Outshine polishing milk. I'm Cherokee and Blackfoot, and I have my mom's hair. It's nice to look at because it shines, but it has the texture of a five year old - I can't do anything with it!
thmbdn.gif