Tell me your HG Foundation

miss_dre

I had been on a search for my HG foundation for what seemed like forever! Right now I am using and loving Lancome Teint Miracle, and YSL Teint Resist!

jjjenko

I love the MUFE HD... it's a perfect match for me. I set it with MSFN, but I want to try the HD powder

eurocentrix

I would love MUFE, except it's not for oily skin like mine..:( If you are oily, it's really hard to find good foundation that has that fine balance b/w coverage, mattifying effect but still not being over drying..

voguelamb

Bourjois healthy mix. Affordable, yummy, natural finish, great for oilier types, I am NC25-30 and I use No.53. Beat that MAC!:))

I second Bourjois Healthy Mix! i am NC15-20 and I get this in 51

I also am currently loving MAC Pro Longwear in NC20 - definately leaves a lighter feeling on the skin than Studio Fix and leaves me feeling less oily as I have oily combo skin.

chanelchic

I wasn't a huge fan of MUFE HD - I found it was a really thin formula and was quite drying. :(

My HG at the moment is MAC Pro Longwear - easily lasts 8 hours at work & then walking 20 mins home. Love it.

voguelamb

I just ordered my 4 samples of MUFE from Media Makeup and I can't wait to try them - I ordered face and body, mat velvet & HD.

It's so annoying to have to go through these channels to test which shade/product is right for you!