Telway p/m? Golden Merlot l/g? Nude Skin l/g

BlahWah

Apparently Telway is HTF - I'm thinking b/c it never existed!
nonono.gif
But I'd rather check here before I call the seller out. I've searched here and MUA and cant' find a thing about it, or the two lipglosses, Golden Merlot and Nude Skin.

Any ideas as to what they could be?

They both look reeeaaally pretty. I've msg'd the seller about which collections they may be from b/c they look similar to some items which have already come out but not enough to say they're the same item. I'm awaiting his/her answer (upcoming collections?). The other items for sale seem to be legit, at least in name and form.

Offhand (and late at night!) Telway looks like a darker version of Sweet Sienna or of Goldstroke or of the two mixed together. Golden Merlot looks like a redder version of Happenin' Gal/Squeeze It. Nude Skin looks like ... well, I'm not sure really!

panda0410

Not sure - maybe WN? I know that someone was selling Sakura?? pigment and Tear Drop piggie - the Tear Drop I know was an actual WN but I couldnt say about the others!

Cant help with the lipglasses, sorry
ssad.gif

BlahWah

The seller has answered! She said they're all working names but doesn't know for which collection. Her sister works for MAC, I guess that's where she got these items from.

Mods, maybe move this to MAC Chat then, if these are about upcoming collections?

BlahWah

I asked for a description of the pigment and she said:

Its an odd color....Its not as dark as it looks. Atleast not when you put it on (I've got 2 jars but keeping one for myself) It almost seems to change in the light. Its got some shimmer to it. The color depending on how much you layer it ranges from anice gold/tan to a light "dirty" brown if that makes sense? Its almost as if its brown/tan/grey with gold shimmer? Unusual but verypretty
smiles.gif
If thats not much help let me know and I'll take a pic of it on my hand or something.

Well, she sounds like a decent seller, not like someone making up (but how can you *really* tell, I know!) so .... I decided to bid on it. =O

But um... is anyone from Specktra bidding against me? In which case... can we split it? lol

panda0410

I wont bid against you but I'll split if you like
winks.gif
I was thinking of getting the Sakura pigment to satisfy my curiosity but at $43US I might pass.......

panda0410

ok peoples, make a note! telway is the WN for sweet sienna!! woo hoo!!! and thank-you to blahwah for the split
winks.gif
xxx

BlahWah

Yeah, it's too bad it's not a new piggie but I'm glad it was Sweet Sienna. Thanks panda for splitting with me!

erine1881

i know the bidding has ended, but incase you were wondering...

nude skin is the WN for first bloom from strange hybrid.

golden merlot is the WN for dark flower from moonbathe.

winterwonder

I'm glad it worked out! And I'm very happy they decided on naming it "Sweet Sienna"... Telway sounds so odd. lol

BlahWah

Yeah, Telway does sound strange! Which is why I thought it might be something from Neo-Sci Fi (before we got more info) or some other future collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
golden merlot is the WN for dark flower from moonbathe.

I thought it looked familiar! But it also looked similar to Jewelbright and Languish, so I thought it might have been a working colour?
hmm.gif
lol, I don't think MAC has those tho. Thanks for clearing it up erine!

Latest posts