Temperature Rising Must Haves

TXBeautyBaby

So I'm waiting til the Nordstom's online release but I wanted to know what you ladies thought were must haves for WOC in this collection.

MissTT

I'm waiting for the Nordstrom release, too. Not sure what to get. I'm being slightly swayed by the BMS palette b/c my Naked palette is quite shimmery, but I don't know for sure yet.

TXBeautyBaby

I've been looking at Bare My Soul quad, Ripe For Love blush, Feel My Pulse l/s and I wanted to know if any of the bronzers would work on NW45/46 skin

MakeMeUp79

I only got the strobe liquid. I thought about BMS quad, but the green and the brown looked very similar to colours in the UD smokey eye palette. I may regret it later on tho

MissTT

How would one use the Strobe Liquid vs Lustre Drops coming out with Rihanna collection? I also may have the Tom Ford Skin Illuminator in Fire Lust on it's way to me.
blush-anim-cl.gif

trina11225

I've been looking at Bare My Soul quad, Ripe For Love blush, Feel My Pulse l/s and I wanted to know if any of the bronzers would work on NW45/46 skin
prob will prob return my bronzer for not a big difference between my covergirl queen bronzers.

MakeMeUp79

How would one use the Strobe Liquid vs Lustre Drops coming out with Rihanna collection? I also may have the Tom Ford Skin Illuminator in Fire Lust on it's way to me.
blush-anim-cl.gif
I did a 'mac chat' about this today. Basically she said they can be used in the same way but the strobe liquid can be used on ur arms and legs etc as well. I am still getting both tho!

Yazmin

prob will prob return my bronzer for not a big difference between my covergirl queen bronzers. I don't have the covergirl bronzer but do any of the new MAC bronzers work on dark skin?
I think most of their bronzers are not WOC-friendly at least not NC50 and above - which I am - and the one that is (is Gold Deposit considered a bronzer?) is too sparkly for my liking. I've seen a few YT videos where some NC40-ish tones use Deep Dark MSF Natural as a bronzer/contour.

MakeMeUp79

Girl you are no help!
lmao.gif
the lustre drops are called 'Barbados Girl' and I grew up in Barbados so they were made for me ... it would be a crime not to get them LOL. and the strobe liquid is sooooooo pretty ..... therefore I have to get both
lol.gif

trina11225

I mean it did work, but it also wasn't worth it just because it was Mac. Sephora has new improved stuff One bronzer I tried out called Maui, and those cover girl bronzers looked the same to me as the Mac gold redefined.

kimbunney

I'm considering the Strobe because its getting so much hype. I also want to pick up the Polished Jet pencil, RFL Blush and FMP lipstick that I missed when it first launched.

I already pruchased BMS Quad and Temp. Rising Quad, Altered Beige and Liquid Passion.

To be honest I have so much makeup I think the one must have unique outside the box thing would be the Strobe and one of the quads because of the great quality reviews its been getting. We all know that MAC quads the last few years don't get the best reviews. I'm personally excited for RFL but I feel I probably have something like it already but my addiction won't let me pass up getting it. lol

Paint&Ink Chick

I'm considering the Strobe because its getting so much hype. I also want to pick up the Polished Jet pencil, RFL Blush and FMP lipstick that I missed when it first launched. I already pruchased BMS Quad and Temp. Rising Quad, Altered Beige and Liquid Passion. To be honest I have so much makeup I think the one must have unique outside the box thing would be the Strobe and one of the quads because of the great quality reviews its been getting. We all know that MAC quads the last few years don't get the best reviews. I'm personally excited for RFL but I feel I probably have something like it already but my addiction won't let me pass up getting it. lol  
Oops, my bad for the double posts...smh. But I think you are so right. The Mac quads have been terrible,so when I saw all the good reviews I was on it. Plus I feel these are colors I can wear every day.I also picked up Rhythm l/g,but think I may grab Undressed & Hot nights. I didn't get RFL,because as you stated it has to be unique & I have too much mu,esp blush.