tender haul

MAC is love

Went to the mall today & picked up a couple of things...I only had a little while there so I didn't get to pick up everything I wanted. *sigh* I suppose I'll have to return another time...
lmao.gif
Not that I mind!
graucho.gif

Today's haul:

*Take a hint tendertone
*Pucker tendertone
*Lancome Artliner in Noir

IMG_1494.jpg

I am in LOVE with the tendertones! I'm considering getting a couple more, they are amazing!
cheerleader.gif

Moppit

The Tendertone colours remind me of Valentine's Day. I love the red one, very beautiful. Do you mind that they are in a pot?

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppit
The Tendertone colours remind me of Valentine's Day. I love the red one, very beautiful. Do you mind that they are in a pot?

I thought they looked so weird on the website, idk why!! haha but I saw them in store and I was like, "AHH, GORGEOUS!" I don't mind at all that they are in a pot actually, mostly 'cause it's small.
thmbup.gif

Darling4

Hey there,

Awesome haul! Just wanted to let you know that the Loreal "liquid last" liner in exactly the same, if not better, than Lancomes (same company) and $20 cheaper! I've been using it for years, even after trying Lancomes. Take it back and try Loreal! Sorry, don't mean to be rude, just wanted to let everyone know!

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darling4
Hey there,

Awesome haul! Just wanted to let you know that the Loreal "liquid last" liner in exactly the same, if not better, than Lancomes (same company) and $20 cheaper! I've been using it for years, even after trying Lancomes. Take it back and try Loreal! Sorry, don't mean to be rude, just wanted to let everyone know!

Yeah, I've seen that one. Thanks though
smiles.gif