test run!

iamlelilien

The lighting in these pictures is kind of grosser than hell, pretend I'm not green. Sorry.

DSCN0060.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

Last time I went to a concert, the eye makeup I used was something I had never done before, and it ended up looking disgusting. I'm going to see Placebo on my 16th birthday in a couple of weeks, and I didn't think I was going to have time to try this out before then (school next week, going on vacation the week after) so I gave it a shot. Before anyone asks, yes, I do routinely plan my outfit and makeup for events many weeks in advance.

MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Passionate e/s
Prestige Curry e/s
MAC Chrome Yellow e/s
Rebel (I think?) lime green
(no idea what the blue is, it's in a pallette that doesn't have the brand name on it. sorry)
MAC Violet pigment
MAC Crystal Avalanche e/s
Prestige Ebony e/s
Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara

And this really wasn't about the lips, but I used Crystal Rose just because I'm obsessed with pink and rainbows together.

Sorry I never post what I wear for everyday use, I never have time to take pictures of it in the morning before I go to school, and when I get home it never looks as good. :[

Krasevayadancer

I like this idea, but i am thinking to either pick the bright orange and yellow, or the black. To me they are a bit too much together.

Latest posts