tested this out...it really worked!

caRpediEm17

ok yesterday i was juSs experimenting with a bunch of homemade recipes to help give soft, glowing skin...i came up with a mixture made of: lots of honey, alil bit of milk to make it have a creamy texture, one whole egg, and a lot of granulated sugar for an exfoliater...it took me a while to get the texture juSs right for staying on my face, but you juSs have to experiment around, it depends on how much you want to use...but yeah i put it on my face for 15 minutes and juSs rinsed it off in the shower...i got out and my face seriously felt like silk..and i did notice that my face had a subtle glow to it...so i dono if it will work for you...but you should definitely try it!

Pink_minx

oh interesting. did you just use regular honey from the grocery stores? I'd like to try it sometime I just dont have honey right now hehe.

caRpediEm17

yeah i juSs kinda grabbed whatever is in my cupboard so im pretty sure any kinda of honey would work haha

mel0622

yeah i heard that the sugar is a good exfoliator but some people said it got stuck in their pores and gave them acne. maybe brown sugar is better? isnt it bigger than regular sugar?

prppygrl69

i agree with mel sugar is goooood lol sounds interesting i might try this too,damn winter white and dry skin,not a good combo at all

fairytale22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
this sounds great, I hope I don't eat it before it goes on my face haha!

Lol that's what I was thinking...but thanks so much for sharing! I'll have to try it out!

fondue

I tried this out today and came out from the shower with seriously silky skin. My boyfriend even said my face was glowing! Really really happy. Thanks for sharing!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

dirtygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
yeah i heard that the sugar is a good exfoliator but some people said it got stuck in their pores and gave them acne. maybe brown sugar is better? isnt it bigger than regular sugar?

no, it's actually smaller, and is more finely milled than traditional sugar.

no offense, but how the heck big are the people's pores who got the sugar stuck in it?! holy cow! sugar granules are way bigger than my pores!

peike

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl
no, it's actually smaller, and is more finely milled than traditional sugar.

no offense, but how the heck big are the people's pores who got the sugar stuck in it?! holy cow! sugar granules are way bigger than my pores!

And at the end, when you wash with warm water sugar dissolves

caRpediEm17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fondue
I tried this out today and came out from the shower with seriously silky skin. My boyfriend even said my face was glowing! Really really happy. Thanks for sharing!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

aw im so happy it worked for you! honestly, i wasnt sure if people would actually even try it out haha, but im glad you did and that it worked!

lostcaligirl

I just got a body exfoliater from TIGI called papayrazzi sugar scrub...that stuff smell great. The sugar granuals are huge, but I just sarted using it so no acne, I'll repost if I break out.

Pale Moon

that's interesting. i should try that. so far, i've only tried honey+lemon.. oh well, thanks for posting!

caRpediEm17

honestly i have no idea haha i mean im not pro at this stuff or anything i was juSs experimenting...thats the only thing i could recommend is experimenting with it..and also experiment with different amounts of the products to make it work for your skin type

x.els.x

oh oki..i think ill just try raw sugar coz its bigger than the normal fine sugar
and i think juSs means.."just" its just a cooler way of saying just lol

caRpediEm17

haha yeah juSs means just...i dono why i do it, a lot of my friends think im a dork haha but whatever its juSs my thing haha...

Pimptress

winks.gif
that's the answer i wanted to hear
winks.gif
hehe i was juSs teasing. the only thing that bothers me about it is that it really shows a person's age wHeN tHEy tAlK liKe tHiS dOoNtT yOuU aGrEe. god that was hard to do
winks.gif