Thank God I found you!

farra712

I am new to this site, but I have already posted in other places because I was so excited and impatient. I am so happy to see a place that I can go and just talk about MAC all day! I love that I can say "Oh I got the Cool and Aloof Lipgelee!!" and no one will act like I have lost my mind. I am always getting weird looks because I know the names of all the products. I faxed in my application for a Pro Membership Card today, so hopefully I will be able to get one. I will be soooo poor, but I don't care! MAC is my pride and joy!

Juneplum

welcome darlin!
wavey.gif

beautenoir

MAC cleans out my wallet pretty fast every month too...I know what you mean about "speaking MAC" in front of certain other people and they think you are on Mars!...welcome doll.

user2

Hii and welcome to Specktra!
wavey.gif

Believe me before I knew this site I was able to buy a new necklace from time to time! And now I try to fill the gaps between every holiday that requires gifts for me with spending as less as possible but that's impossible!
greengrin.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!! Your message was so cute! I know just how you feel. Specktra is definitely our "Mothership".
smiles.gif

farra712

Thanks for all your welcomes everyone! Yall are great! I wish I could skip work everyday and just read and post here!

Latest posts