• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Thank you for SMOKING!! 1st TUTORIAL!!! WOO HOOOO!!

macmama22

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
Like I said in the FOTD section, this is SO gorgeous, and I love the way you did the TUT! It's unique and one of my favorites, honestly!
greengrin.gif
I wish I had all these MAC colors because if I did, I would do this look tomorrow! LMAO. (Maybe I can find dupes.)

Great job.
clap.gif

That's very flattering, thank you very much!
yes.gif

macheaven

wow this is sooo pretty! i rarely comment unless i really like something, but this is AMAZING! your blush is so perfectly blended and diffused. and the eye combo is perfect.

Viviana

I want to see more tutorials from you!!!

You do excelent makeup!
Great Job!

P.D. Post them more often please, please
smiles.gif

(I agree with you Macheaven, i rarely comment on looks, but this is great..maybe the colors, the technique, dont know...but anyways...is great).

macmama22

Quote:
Originally Posted by macheaven
wow this is sooo pretty! i rarely comment unless i really like something, but this is AMAZING! your blush is so perfectly blended and diffused. and the eye combo is perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viviana
I want to see more tutorials from you!!!

You do excelent makeup!
Great Job!

P.D. Post them more often please, please
smiles.gif

(I agree with you Macheaven, i rarely comment on looks, but this is great..maybe the colors, the technique, dont know...but anyways...is great).

Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you enjoyed it! I had the best time making it. I honestly don't get too much time to do it, I have a 16 month old running around and he happened to be out of the house yesterday!
smiles.gif
But, that is the case once a week, so hopefully I will get to do it once a week or so.
yes.gif
Thanks again for the kind responses!

VeXedPiNk

Thanks for the tutorial!! It was really fun to go through
smiles.gif

I LOVELOVELOVE your blush and contouring abilities... you pull together such a wonderfully polished look. Please give us more!!!!!

Viviana

I was wondering if you are a makeup artist?
You do amazing transformations on yourself..
Have you ever tried doing makeup for other people?
Seems to me that you have the best techniques.
Just wanted to ask you, since ALL your FOTD and tuts are just amazing transformations, yet very natural and wearable makeup.
thmbup.gif

Cute_Sabz

wow... love it! though the pics are too small i cant really see them clearly..
i'm just a rookie trying to learn some tricks in make up..
greengrin.gif