Thanks to Nepenthe

gitts

Guys, Nepenthe hooked me up with tickets for the Canadian Markham Warehouse Sale today. My first time ever. I had a bawl!

Here is what I got:

179 Brush
182 Brush

Bronzescape Solar Bits
Scatterrays Solar Bits

Brassy Fluidline
Sweet Sage Fluidline

Sea Me Shadestick
Lucky Jade Shadestick
Gracious Me Shadestick

So Ceylon MSF
Glissade MSF
Deep Dark Natural and Shimmer MSF

Sun Twist Beauty Powder

Solar Riche Bronzing Powder
Refined Golden Bronzing Powder

Gilded Green Pigment

Danger Zone MES

Cash Flow Paint Pot

Crush Bougainvillea CCB

Fix +

I am so happy.
yes.gif

gildedangel

Great haul, you got some fantastic stuff. I know that there are people here dying for some of that stuff! Enjoy your goodies!!!

JStarJStar

I'd also like to give a major shout out to Nepenthe. I didn't get to go to the sale, but damned if that girl wasn't prepared to go totally out of her way so that I *could* go. All of this without even trying to get a penny from people (vs. the craigslist people who were pretty greedy-- at least the ones I encountered). I am really impressed with Nepenthe's kindness, it makes me feel that there are good and nice people still out there in this world. I know it's just a ticket to a warehouse sale, but it's just the principle of the matter, the fact that she was being nice/helping others just because.

So, I'd like to declare that Nepenthe is
mac_newfavourite.gif
!

Nepenthe: If you ever need a Toronto favour, I'm your girl!

Nepenthe

Fantastic haul. I'm glad you made out so well on your first visit, and on a Sunday too! Enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStarJStar
I'd also like to give a major shout out to Nepenthe. I didn't get to go to the sale, but damned if that girl wasn't prepared to go totally out of her way so that I *could* go. All of this without even trying to get a penny from people (vs. the craigslist people who were pretty greedy-- at least the ones I encountered). I am really impressed with Nepenthe's kindness, it makes me feel that there are good and nice people still out there in this world. I know it's just a ticket to a warehouse sale, but it's just the principle of the matter, the fact that she was being nice/helping others just because.

So, I'd like to declare that Nepenthe is
mac_newfavourite.gif
!

Nepenthe: If you ever need a Toronto favour, I'm your girl!

Aww..
blush-anim-cl.gif

emmalay

Wow, you are so lucky. I've been wanting to get tix forever !!! You got some great stuff, sooo jealous !!!!