Thanksgiving Look!

gildedangel

Hi everyone! I did a cute look for Thanksgiving and I thought that I would share with you all!
smiles.gif
I didn't go home this Thanksgiving, instead I went to my boyfriend's house for dinner. I had a lot of fun and I am so thankful for everything good in my life. Sorry about the freaky eyebrow, I haven't had time to pluck yet. I hope that you all had a great week too. All products are MAC unless otherwise specified, enjoy!

Products used:
Face
- Studio Finish Concealer NW20
- Studio Sculpt NC15
- MSFN Light Medium
- Petticoat MSF
Eyes
- Bare Study PP
- Shroom e/s
- Mulch e/s
- Coppering e/s
- Jest e/s
- Blacktrack f/l
- Covergirl Lashblast
Lips
- Viva Glam V l/s

RSCN2044.jpg

RSCN2048.jpg

RSCN2046.jpg

27 November 2009

hello_my_apple

hey this is great! but i would suggest using a different paint pot to bring out the colors more .. or maybe you just use a light hand?? i dunno just a thought.

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_my_apple
hey this is great! but i would suggest using a different paint pot to bring out the colors more .. or maybe you just use a light hand?? i dunno just a thought.

Thank you for the suggestion! Bare Study is the only PP I own, I am a poor college student on a budget lol! The colors get really washed out on my camera when I use nautral light (I swear, that eyeliner is jet black but it looks dark grey), they are much more vibrant in real life, I promise!
smiles.gif