That future boom, boom, boom

LoveMakeup4Real

Very pretty! I really like this look. If you don't mind me asking...How do you like Fix +? I want to purchase it today but not sure if it's worth it really. Let me know if you like it? Thanks :- )

shootout

Thank you! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMakeup4Real
Very pretty! I really like this look. If you don't mind me asking...How do you like Fix +? I want to purchase it today but not sure if it's worth it really. Let me know if you like it? Thanks :- )

I personally think Fix+ is amazing.
Since I use bareMinerals foundation instead of liquid, I always looked super powdery, but Fix+ completely gets rid of that. And I never have to reapply my foundation, even after hours of wearing it.
If you're concerned about the price of it, I've heard there are recipes online to make your own. I'm not sure how exact they are, but I know they're out there.

LoveMakeup4Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootout
Thank you! =]

I personally think Fix+ is amazing.
Since I use bareMinerals foundation instead of liquid, I always looked super powdery, but Fix+ completely gets rid of that. And I never have to reapply my foundation, even after hours of wearing it.
If you're concerned about the price of it, I've heard there are recipes online to make your own. I'm not sure how exact they are, but I know they're out there.

Thanks for the reply! That's all I needed to hear, I just made an order from their site
th_DANCE.gif
Thanks!

Latest posts