That 'vinyl' look...

KatherineS

Hey all...

I'm designing a face chart for an upcoming fantasy shoot and I've realized I'd like to have some texture in the look. I've seen a lot of black, textured lids looking shiny and almost like vinyl. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks
thmbup.gif

ForgetRegret

^^^Agreed...you can use lipgloss (though they don't necessarily recommend you do that), or something like MAC gloss, which is made for other areas of the face. Just keep in mind that the color will crease and start sliding rather quickly, do you may need to touch up more often.
smiles.gif

User42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
^^^Agreed...you can use lipgloss (though they don't necessarily recommend you do that), or something like MAC gloss, which is made for other areas of the face. Just keep in mind that the color will crease and start sliding rather quickly, do you may need to touch up more often.
smiles.gif

Just what I was trying to say
smiles.gif

Maybe the OCC Lip Tar in the color Tarred (the black one) would be great for that?! Don't know if its safe for eye-use, so to be safe I'd go with what ForgetRegret said about the MAC gloss.

Amaranth

I would use the MAC gloss over a lip gloss. Lip gloss would be really sticky, so it would crease faster. I mean, they're both going to crease, but the MAC gloss should give you a bit more time.

moonlit

I recommend OCC lip tar - the black one- but u have to use very very little.. else it will bleed